I have had a blackberry for a really long time and I really would like a New York Mets theme for my 9650 Blackberry Bold. I have found a lot but they don't show up on my phone or the links say cannot be found. Can someone please send me a link that will work or make me a really cool looking one!
    10-22-11 10:28 PM
    I have had a blackberry for a really long time and I really would like a New York Mets theme for my 9650 Blackberry Bold. I have found a lot but they don't show up on my phone or the links say cannot be found. Can someone please send me a link that will work or make me a really cool looking one!
    Hiya and welcome to Crackberry!
    You are, unfortunately, posting in the wrong place for this though. Please have a look at the forum posting rules before starting a thread. If you want some info on a specific theme, you would be best off to post in the themes forum, and in the one for the 9650 specifically, found here:
    BlackBerry Bold 9650 Themes - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

I'm sure you will have a better result there! I will ask a mod to move this request and shortly you will be getting some results, I'm sure. Many theme developers are willing to create themes for a donation, so if you're ready to do that, I bet someone can help.
    10-23-11 09:25 AM
    Ok, first and foremost metsfan, if you dwld theme(s) and they are not showing up in your theme menu then you dwld the wrong OS version for your bb. When you dwld or purchase a theme you need to make sure you select the correct dwld OSversion link for your bb

As far as requesting a Mets theme, your best bet would be to post in the theme forum section of CB !!

EDIT: as I see Jaydee beat me to the punch, I was still typing lol.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-11 09:26 AM
    Pink, I already asked a mod to move this to the right spot.
    10-23-11 09:28 AM
    Pink, I already asked a mod to move this to the right spot.
    you bet !! As I was typing you mustve clicked post lol.

10-23-11 10:19 AM
    Thank you everyone for your help. I've never used this site before didn't really know how it worked.

10-24-11 10:23 PM
    You probably might also want to specify what would you like to see on the theme, like what kind of graphics/icons and how many, hidden today area (if wanted) and how many calendar or messages entries....stuff like that

Just my 2 cents
    10-25-11 03:28 AM
    Also, you might want to head to the DPsixV1 or v2 theme and just use Met wallpaper for now. Also, if you list what you would specifically like, as odpm suggested above someone may volunteer to make it for you.

There are a lot of nice themes out there that would lend themselves nicely to changing the wallpaper to what you'd like.

I myself am a big sports fan and well, I was fortunate to have a friend make me a theme for my football team. Maybe list what you'd like to see and someone can help!

Welcome to CB once again!
    You'll love it here!

PS Thanks to the mod who moved this thread!
    10-25-11 06:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD