Hey Peoples, I decided to figure out how to make hidden docks and all that today, and this is the theme I made. It has a hidden dock and a hidden calendar. It also has a weather slot - if enough people ask, I'll make a non-weather slot version.
    I didn't end up finishing it, I was gonna do custom icons and all that, but then bbleaks tweeted that they got the radio file for the 9650 os6, so I decided I wasn't going to finish it.
    The docks are all done and everything, and it works great.

Install Instructions:
    Jar Version - Unzip the file onto your BlackBerry Memory card, and then run the jad file from the explorer.
    Desktop Manager Version - Install with Desktop Manager Software via PC or Mac.

Here's some pics:

A special thanks to CrackBerry, BBThemeLab, and Google for the info on how to make this.
    Last edited by SCrid2000; 08-14-10 at 01:13 PM.
    08-10-10 04:09 AM
    can't get to load. bummer
    desktop mgr won't recognize alx.

running os 5.0 on bb9650 sprint/nextel...
    08-14-10 04:35 AM
    Sorry about that. I fixed the download, it should work now.
    08-14-10 01:14 PM
    Totally sick dude

Had to change BeWeather to display temperature @ bottom left b/c @ top right the temp melded into the banner. Transitions are a bit slow, but that is comparing them to other themes... I can't do this stuff. I'm a tester not a developer. My developing daze are way over.

Oh, and the Desktop Mgr version still doesn't work, but I unzipped the .jar version, copied it onto my media card, and loaded the theme from there.

I hope ul do some more work on this one. If it gets any better I'll probably hurl
    08-15-10 03:35 PM
    Thanks. Yeah I know about the weather bit. Ificed that, and did a bunch of tweaks to it, added os6 icons, and some other stuff and submitted it to mobihand.
    Sorry the desktop version didn't work still, that's weird; it worked for me. Ill have to redownload that and look at it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-10 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD