Last edited by user1234567; 01-03-13 at 12:37 AM.
    11-16-10 06:23 PM
    Hello everyone. i was looking for a theme for my Bold 9650. I am wanting something fast, fairly stock, and with the battery percentage in the homescreen. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Brandon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You didn't say what version of the OS you are running. If you are referring to stock battery indicator in OS5, I think Al3Azim's themes do that, there are several of them that are very clean and very nice looking which also allow you to select your own wallpaper. I have used: Change, Dark Trilogy and Random. He has several more, check them out in the Themes forum.

If you are referring to BB6, then there are no themes available at this time so you will need to use an app like MeterBerry or Battery Ex.
    11-16-10 08:06 PM
    I am running OS5. That why I was asking about themes. And I was wanting a stock-"esh" theme but with a battery icon that displayed the percentage instead of just the bar.

Brandon
    The battery icons do not usually display the numerical percentage. The themers have to write that in. There are some tho, for sure! Your best bet, since you are so specific in what you want, would be to go LOOK FOR YOURSELF and not rely on other recommendations. Go to the themes thread and start looking. There are so many there, it will take you weeks to sort thru them all.

PS There are themes that do what you want but none of them ring a bell right now as I too used all Al3azim's themes when I was on OS5.
    11-17-10 06:56 AM
    I use SmartBlndie to display my batt %. Works real nice.
    11-17-10 08:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD