I downloaded two exceptional, premium themes yesterday. In each case, I watched the download bar work perfectly and I received the message that each downloaded OK. I DID NOT get the message to the effect that my BB found a new theme named XXX and did I want to switch. (I found that curious.)

I went to OPTIONS and looked at my list of installed themes. Neither was there. I tried repeating the downloads but, in each case, I received the message asking if I wanted to overwrite the existing theme. So it has to be on my BB somewhere.

Last night after about 14 resets, Quickpull resets, and battery pulls, ONE of the missing themes appeared, functions, and is always visible now in my theme list. The other still is invisible. The missing theme is the correct one for the 9650 using OS6.

I can't find any themes listed in FILES nor when I use FileScout, so that did not help me in any way.

Has anyone else ever experienced this? If so, how do I find the invisible theme? (I know, keep doing resets!) LOL

UPDATE: Well, after 8 or 9 additional RESETS, the invisible theme appeared and works perfectly. But.... something isn't working as it should somewhere!
    Last edited by Shilohjerry; 02-18-11 at 03:26 PM.
    02-18-11 01:09 PM
    Are you sure that you didn't download the OS5 versions of the themes? Because that would produce the problems you're experiencing.
    02-18-11 01:19 PM
    [QUOTE=pdelong;6065513]Are you sure that you didn't download the OS5 versions of the themes? Because that would produce the problems you're experiencing.[/QUOTE
    No, in fact, it's the BuufDeuce theme that was revised today. That version did not show up either. :-) It is the OS6 version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-11 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD