Profile (0)
    *Today Menu Enhancement
    Date,Time and Weather Info Added
    New Static Icons (Contacts and Compose)
    *New App Menu Wallpaper
    *New Message Toolbar and Info
    htc Incredible - Themes BlackBerry Apps
    Superstore
    Last edited by elycruz0102; 08-26-10 at 02:16 AM.
    08-23-10 02:39 AM
    Superstore
    Official link and more pics later today

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-10 12:37 PM
    first update coming up sometime tomorrow.
    will hopefully address the font issue with some of the leak os.
    Part of the update will include hotkeys and updated "today menu" and some new static icons.
    More to come
    08-24-10 01:22 PM
    Downloaded the theme love it so far so good, a couple things anyway you could change the highlight color on the main screen from red to green, and second any chance of scrollable icons on the homescreen to have more? Other then that I love the theme and will be rocking it for a while

08-25-10 07:36 AM
    Htc Incredible
    By EThemes

Change Log
    *Hotkeys
    Sms/Mms ($)
    QuickLaunch (SpaceKey)
    Profile (0)
    *Today Menu Enhancement
    Date,Time and Weather Info Added
    New Static Icons (Contacts and Compose)
    *New App Menu Wallpaper
    *New Message Toolbar and Info
    htc Incredible - Themes BlackBerry Apps
    Superstore
    08-26-10 02:16 AM
    I just installed the new update, and the weather icon is still overlapping the date. I wanted to suggest, to move the date and text for the weather icon, down one row so they are resting on the bottom edge of the time box, and move the IXEV and 3G symbols up to where the weather text is. I think you have enough room and the date should then clear the weather icon.
    08-26-10 05:35 AM
    When I try to download the update its the same version as I have? Anyone know what the issue could be

08-26-10 08:38 AM
    My bad....!!!forgot to upload the files for the 96xx users. Emails sent just request a new download link and you should be ok.
    08-26-10 09:18 AM
    Do I understand the icons at the bottom are "static" as in "not hide-able"? Also when I was running diff winmo roms on various devices there were options to change the clock (invert) so the digits could be white on black or a diff color all together. Any possibility of this as it would really make this theme unique. While the white background on the clock can be a bit bright. Maybe I'm to picky. A nice looking theme tho.
    08-26-10 09:56 AM
    My bad....!!!forgot to upload the files for the 96xx users. Emails sent just request a new download link and you should be ok.
    Thank you, it is perfect now.
    08-26-10 09:58 AM
    No prob...sorry for the mistake.

08-26-10 10:41 AM
    u can also change the placement of the TEMp if u have berryweather to the left so it doesnt over lap. thats what i did and it works great!!!! whoo-hoo
    08-26-10 10:48 AM
    Great theme!
    Downloading the update now.
    Only suggestions I have would be to take the day and date and make them Day above the date. That way the us with Berry weather can read the full day and date.
    I saw tthe comment above andf this did not fix the problem for me. I still can[;t see the begining of the day.
    The other suggestion would beto do the same for the test to the left of the weather slot. Make it go top and bottom. Even with the minimal amount of info there it is still too long to fit.

Aside from that I am loving the theme and will continue to use it .

Thanks!!!
    08-26-10 02:24 PM
    I'm waiting till os6 or theme kit 6 to come out to mess around with the font. Right now we have way to many official and leak os running with different font rendering. Plus we all use different weather apps. I will get back to it and adjust it once more and more people start to use it and more official leaks come out.
    Good to hear people are enjoying it. I really have more plans for it like hidden icon and something else plan
    Slight weekend update will be the password lockscreen wallpaper set to user define.

08-26-10 04:25 PM
    As always E another home run. I had the htc Incredible for about 5 months and had to come back to Blackberry, this theme is as close as you can get with a BB, not to mention it also has your top notch graphics, functionality, and overall performance designed into it, Thanks, glad I am back to BB!
    08-30-10 10:09 AM
    would this one work on a 8530?
    08-31-10 01:04 PM
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-the...redible-be-won
    Contest link....
    Might release the update sometime tomorrow if I have time. If you havent picked up your copy theme is still on sale for 1.99 enjoy more to come.
    09-01-10 01:11 PM
    v1.1 update release date 09072010
    New Dialog / Menu Icons / Menu Buttons / Menus
    New wifi/signal/battery meter matching htc incredible look.
    Battery Signal % taken out working on a Battery Ex integration (future update release)
    Fix password Lockscreen wallpaper. Now user define.
    Profile Text on Lockscreen
    09-07-10 07:46 PM
    .99 sale till 09/30/2010
    Htc Incredible

By EThemes
    09-07-10 08:13 PM
    I was kinda shocked to see this all the way back on page 8! Do not very many people have the 9650? if they do, then this is a must have theme, with the home screen shortcut keys all the way to the awesome graphics. Top - Notch theme making here.
    11-29-10 09:55 AM
    I was kinda shocked to see this all the way back on page 8! Do not very many people have the 9650? if they do, then this is a must have theme, with the home screen shortcut keys all the way to the awesome graphics. Top - Notch theme making here.
    Thanks. I will be updating this theme to support os6 and alot of major updates to fit the Maia update given to the touchscreen version.

erndog and fkornre like this.
    11-29-10 12:45 PM
    Thanks. I will be updating this theme to support os6 and alot of major updates to fit the Maia update given to the touchscreen version.

No, Thank You!!! (Hitting the Thank Button), this IS the best theme I have ever bought. Looking forward to the update! Can hardly imagine this theme being even better!
    12-02-10 01:30 PM
    Here are the shortcut keys for the Bold 9650. Ones that Ely assigned in the theme and some defaults to make your phone even faster.

Just disable home page dialing by going into Options/ Phone Options/ General Options and select "no" for "Dial from home screen' then you can utilize the shortcut keys below that Ely posted in the OP. Hope that helps, it is these shortcut keys that has made me stay with this theme as I have become superfast with all my phone tasks now, talk about convenience.

Ely:
    Sms/Mms ($)
    QuickLaunch (SpaceKey)
    Profile (0)

Default: At least on the Bold 9650
    Messages (M)
    Options (O)
    Berryweather (W)
    Memo (D)
    Tasks (T)
    Yahoo Messenger (Y)
    Calculator (U)
    Search (S)
    Memo (D)
    Calendar (L)
    Windows Live Messenger (X)
    Saved Messages (V)
    Browser (B)
    Blackberry Messenger (N)
    Contacts (C,A)
    01-21-11 03:09 PM
    No, Thank You!!! (Hitting the Thank Button), this IS the best theme I have ever bought. Looking forward to the update! Can hardly imagine this theme being even better!
    I cannot agree with you more!! This is the best theme I have ever purchased. I can't wait for the OS6 update for my 9650 on this one.
    02-01-11 08:25 AM
    This looks like a great theme. Will you be making for 6.0?
    02-02-11 06:39 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD