if i wanted to know how to make my own theme. where would i go to get somewhat of a step by step ii tried youtube but since the new theme builder just came out. its a little pointless.
    01-29-11 12:54 AM
    You could try bbthemelab.com Matt is very helpful. Since TB6 leaked and its officially in Beta today. I don't know how much up to date info you will get. I am working on my own theme as we speak. I'm no theme builder i just want to try and make my own to my likings, as you probably are.
    Delirious D likes this.
    01-29-11 01:09 AM
    Just an FYI, if your wanting to start making a theme from scratch and full customize it aka new icons, fonts, ect....it will take a long time! My first theme probally took 6-8 hours to complete. Alot of time, but now they only take me probally 1-2 hours.
    itsjoiiebby likes this.
    01-29-11 06:40 AM
    bbthemelab.com is a very good resource. The folks over at opensourcebb.com can help as well. Then there is the manual that comes with can be useful.
    Delirious D likes this.
    01-29-11 07:26 AM
    yea i want to make something that fits what i need.
    that manual kinda helps but i dont know should i be using composer or theme builder first...
    01-29-11 11:48 AM
    hey,
    i got the theme studio and only edited a couple of things but i really like what i did...only thing i couldn't change on os6 was the item location which i wanted to do, but i still like what i have done
    01-29-11 11:51 AM
    that manual kinda helps but i dont know should i be using composer or theme builder first...
    I am glad that you found some help. I also don't know much about composer. I have used it once but i guess i wouldn't know how to use it to its full potential.
    01-29-11 07:25 PM
    Definitely play around with Theme Builder first.
    01-29-11 11:05 PM
    I should make it a little clearer about using TB first. You want to become familiar with the GUI if the of the program. Then you can start working with Creator and making the things you want in there.
    01-30-11 08:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD