Thanks for the update! This is definitely my favorite theme!

Just curious about one thing...did you intentionally change the navigation on the home screen so that the profiles icon can be accessed only from the left- and right-most icons rather than from any of the icons? Totally don't care, just curious.

(Edit)
    Also, I noticed that the meters are a little "higher and to the left" on the application screen compared to the home screen, and the battery meter actually gets slightly cut off.

Sorry for complaining! The theme really is great.
    Last edited by cozper; 08-28-10 at 01:43 PM.
    08-28-10 01:34 PM
    What program do you need to get the weather slot to work? Right now it just shows the icon in the 7th position.

Thanks & have a good day,
    HiddenPuppy
    08-28-10 03:04 PM
    Thanks for the update! This is definitely my favorite theme!
    I'm glad you like the theme.

Just curious about one thing...did you intentionally change the navigation on the home screen so that the profiles icon can be accessed only from the left- and right-most icons rather than from any of the icons? Totally don't care, just curious.
    Yes, because the other way, it would go to the fourth icon or some other strange place and you could not expect where it would go, so it was changed to only be accessible from the left or the far right. Works better that way in my opinion.

(Edit)
    Also, I noticed that the meters are a little "higher and to the left" on the application screen compared to the home screen, and the battery meter actually gets slightly cut off.
    They are in a bit of a different position due to space. It's about the best it could be for now.
    08-28-10 05:04 PM
    What program do you need to get the weather slot to work? Right now it just shows the icon in the 7th position.

Thanks & have a good day,
    HiddenPuppy
    That's correct, you must put your weather app in the 7th spot in your programs listing.
    08-28-10 05:05 PM
    I can't see how that is possible. Are you sure you updated? Reset your device after the update? The message notification icons were moved to the banner. As you can see from the Theme Builder imagine, the owner info on the locked screen is well under the banner.

Do you have a different lock screen? When the phone is locked and you press a button it tells you if you want to make an emergency call, unlock, or cancel. This is the lock screen I am talking about it. If there is some way to change it, let me know.
    08-28-10 05:21 PM
    Do you have a different lock screen? When the phone is locked and you press a button it tells you if you want to make an emergency call, unlock, or cancel. This is the lock screen I am talking about it. If there is some way to change it, let me know.
    I don't lock my phone. This is from Theme Builder. This is the lock screen. At least the only one I can change for a theme.

Edit: Just did a test myself and I see what you mean, yes, that pop up screen will block the notification icons. Sorry, not much I can do about that as that is where the icons reside. Perhaps in a future version I can move those to the left on the lock screen.
    Last edited by TheIgster; 08-28-10 at 05:43 PM.
    08-28-10 05:32 PM
    yep yep. Again thanks for the good work and I will keep my eye on this thread.

FYI - BES policy screen lock for corporations is getting to be pretty standard now.
    08-28-10 06:53 PM
    Updated to v2.2. Fixed an issue with My Number on the active call screen overlapping the currently connected calls information.
    08-30-10 02:29 PM
    Major for the non-weather slot re-up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-10 11:13 PM
    Major for the non-weather slot re-up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ????

Say what?
    09-02-10 11:16 PM
    That's correct, you must put your weather app in the 7th spot in your programs listing.

How do you get the weather app to show the weather all the time? I have "The Weather Channel" app and if I put it in the 7th position it shows up, but does not show the weather as your screeshot does. I even started the program and it still just shows the icon. Do I need a different program or am I missing something?

Thanks & have a great day,
    HiddenPuppy

P.S. Since you have done this for free, would it be too much to ask for a version without the weather slot?
    Last edited by HiddenPuppy; 09-04-10 at 06:57 AM.
    09-04-10 06:55 AM
    Check the settings for your weather app as to showing on the home screen. The app I am using is Weather Bug which is free. A lot of people also use Berry Weather which tends to be quite popular around here. It is not free but is more configurable.

The first link is a version of the theme without a weather slot.
    09-04-10 07:45 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD