Love the theme....only thing I noticed is that the gps icon has the 3rd signal bar cut off.....not sure if it can be fixed due to the size of the banner.....again not complaining just commenting

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-11 08:22 AM
    Tinybanner.........

When you open this thread, it should play Elton John's Tiny Dancer.....
    02-01-11 10:16 AM
    Thank you!! This is a great theme. Keep up the good work and the learning. :-)
    02-01-11 02:33 PM
    I tried this and really like it. Very simple with more screen!!!!
    One question...

1) Is "Universal Search" disabled with this somehow?
    * When I type... "app" to get to applications options... nothing happens when I type... nor will it dial #'s from the home screen.
    ** I've tried to go into settings and changing it to "application shortcuts" then back to "universal search" and that didn't fix it.

I love OS6 but really annoyed by the Tray/Bar. I hate that I can easily "accidently" swipe from "all" to "favorites" or "frequent". I just like to stay in "all".
    02-01-11 03:23 PM
    With question one, I have not had a an issue with that, have you tried a battery pull. I also now there is an option to dial and not dial from home screen, I just can not find it again myself.

The 2nd one, either it can be removed in a theme,which I have seen done and it will also be part of OS6.1 when released.
    02-01-11 04:52 PM
    Thanks for the response JimiMack.

I did try a battery pull... What's funny was Universal Search was working when I initially downloaded it. After i downloaded and then did a battery pull is when Universal Search stopped working.

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with theme building and who knows when V will have 6.1 out.

But thanks again!
    02-01-11 04:57 PM

I did try a battery pull... What's funny was Universal Search was working when I initially downloaded it. After i downloaded and then did a battery pull is when Universal Search stopped working.

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with theme building and who knows when V will have 6.1 out.

But thanks again!
    I'm also on Verizon and haven't had any issues with the Universal Search. It's kind of hidden just below the top bar. If you go to the top bar and then go down just once you'll see the little search icon at the right.

You can get to the options for the phone by going to the top bar and pressing the button. Scroll down and you can change all sorts of options.

I completely agree about the bottom bar not stopping on the correct option. I've had to fight with it sometimes to get to the All menu. I can live with it because I love OS 6. YMMV

Hope this is helpful.
    02-01-11 06:25 PM

But thanks again!
    This has me scratching my head now... so under Home Screen Preferences, you have it set for Universal Search and it is now working?
    02-01-11 06:46 PM
    Thank you very much!!
    02-01-11 07:40 PM
    This has me scratching my head now... so under Home Screen Preferences, you have it set for Universal Search and it is now working?
    From when I first downloaded and installed the them, Universal Search worked. I then did a battery pull. After it rebooted, Universal Search didn't work. I went into Home Screen Preferences and changed Universal Search to Application Shortcuts and then back to Universal Search... this didn't fix it.

I then un-installed and re-installed the theme.... and now it's working

Go figure!
    02-01-11 09:41 PM
    I'm getting the GPS signal icon cut off too and would really like a weather slot. Still enjoying this theme.
    02-02-11 12:35 PM
    I too would really love a weather slot!! (top left preferably)
    02-03-11 12:34 AM
    oh i see now, thank you! i love that extra room it gives me im still getting used to this new os6.

I love this theme but the only thing im really missing is a weather slot. I think the addition of a weather slot would really push this over the edge.. think about it.

thanks again for the theme yehboy and the help jimi!
    weather slot isn't possible with this one, but if you use berryweather (and you should be) you can put the weather on any homescreen, if developers do a weather slot or not.

the universal search is where it's always been. Really, all i did was shrink the banner and made the stuff inside it a bit smaller so you all can see your wallpapers. EVERYTHING else was left alone, the GPS thing, i will work on that.
    02-03-11 08:46 PM
    yeah, just tried to put a weather slot on this and it wasn't happening. Sorry guys...but like I said, beweather pretty much does this for you, so hopefully that will solve the problem.
    02-03-11 09:19 PM
    Yes but just shrinking the banner and clearing up the search bar makes a huge difference. And we thank you for that.
    02-03-11 11:23 PM
    weather slot isn't possible with this one, but if you use berryweather (and you should be) you can put the weather on any homescreen, if developers do a weather slot or not.

the universal search is where it's always been. Really, all i did was shrink the banner and made the stuff inside it a bit smaller so you all can see your wallpapers. EVERYTHING else was left alone, the GPS thing, i will work on that.
    ya ive been using the berryweather background feature but its just not the same.. guess ill just have to deal. once again, amazing theme
    02-04-11 04:24 PM
    Giving this post a bump to the top... such a nice and easy theme. It may be simple but it gets the job done in such a great way if you enjoy a clean home screen.
    Last edited by JimiMack; 02-06-11 at 08:33 PM.
    yeahboyyy likes this.
    02-06-11 08:03 PM
    Giving this post a bump to the top... such a nice and easy theme. It may be simple but it gets the job done in such a great way if you enjoy a clean home screen.
    Agreed! Best os6 theme by far. So many people going backwards..

so simple, so amazing
    02-09-11 02:41 AM
    This theme will be even better when 6.1 drops. I like switching themes and use this one when I want my trays instead of the default. 6.1 will allow the selection of only a couple of trays so this will work really well.

*random thought but wanted to throw that out there*
    02-09-11 06:39 PM
    This theme will be even better when 6.1 drops. I like switching themes and use this one when I want my trays instead of the default. 6.1 will allow the selection of only a couple of trays so this will work really well.

*random thought but wanted to throw that out there*
    How do you change the trays to default?
    02-09-11 06:46 PM
    How do you change the trays to default?
    I meant using this theme instead of the default theme.
    02-09-11 07:20 PM
    Bump for a very nice theme....
    02-16-11 05:44 AM
    I installed this theme this morning and am having no problems whatsoever. Thanks.
    If you're still taking suggestions, I would ask if you could please make the date slightly bigger. That would be much appreciated. Other than that, so far, so good.
    02-16-11 06:48 PM
    Not sure why, but my 9650 still shows the full menu on the bottom including all the standard/stock menus...and I did a battery pull...any ideas? thanks
    02-27-11 10:07 AM
    Bump for a simple and clean theme.
    04-02-11 12:07 AM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD