After many requests, I finally made an OS 5 style for OS 6.

I think it's the best OS 5 style so far, but I might be a bit biased

I also personally wanted one with Nokia/Symbian S60 fonts, so I've included that version as well.
    It has occurred to me that I'm not allowed to redistribute these fonts. All apologies.

Screenshots:

OTA: http://db.tt/Uun3TDS
    for OS 6, 480x360 devices only.

OTA: http://db.tt/wwvhPz8
    with hidden today.

OTA: http://db.tt/nbnfrjl
    without weather slot.
    Last edited by howseer; 03-07-11 at 07:49 PM.
    ThePinkChameleon and graard like this.
    03-06-11 10:36 AM
    This is so excellent! Exactly what I need. Any chance for the $ home screen shortcut to SMS? Would be willing to contribute something towards it...
    03-06-11 12:33 PM
    This is so excellent! Exactly what I need. Any chance for the $ home screen shortcut to SMS? Would be willing to contribute something towards it...
    I'll try to get that $ shortcut worked out... I don't have that much experience with it though.
    03-06-11 12:36 PM
    Thanks so much for all your efforts!
    03-06-11 12:53 PM
    This is awesome thank you! Is it possible to get a version without the weather slot?
    03-06-11 05:04 PM
    This is awesome thank you! Is it possible to get a version without the weather slot?
    There's a version at the top of the page, I just added it.
    03-06-11 08:13 PM
    Anyway we could see a hidden today version with like 5 entries? I have been searching for weeks to find the simplest theme, stock os 5 with a weather slot an hidden today, but no one seems to want to make one, instead I see a million absurdly hard to use impractical themes trying to make your bb look like something its not...

This theme looks great, but would be perfect with hidden today!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-11 03:50 PM
    I'll try to get that $ shortcut worked out... I don't have that much experience with it though.
    SO I can't figure this one out. I've done the SVG like the tutorial said to but it isn't working for me...
    03-07-11 04:30 PM
    Anyway we could see a hidden today version with like 5 entries? I have been searching for weeks to find the simplest theme, stock os 5 with a weather slot an hidden today, but no one seems to want to make one, instead I see a million absurdly hard to use impractical themes trying to make your bb look like something its not...

This theme looks great, but would be perfect with hidden today!

I'll work on this one later. I agree with your comment though, some themes are very unusable and get in the way of actually using your phone.
    03-07-11 04:31 PM
    thanks jay! would love to be back in my os5 comfort zone with the benefits of os6 still in tact...
    03-07-11 06:49 PM
    Hidden today version: http://db.tt/wwvhPz8
    DarshOne likes this.
    03-07-11 07:47 PM
    Beautiful theme. Love it. Just one question, what's the weather app used in the photo.

Last edited by dakid2k6; 03-07-11 at 10:12 PM.
    03-07-11 09:40 PM
    hate to be picky, but is there any way you could make the hidden today items selectable? that would make it a 10/10 in my book
    03-08-11 04:05 AM
    Beautiful theme. Love it. Just one question, what's the weather app used in the photo.

BeWeather is the app I'm using.
    03-08-11 05:21 AM
    hate to be picky, but is there any way you could make the hidden today items selectable? that would make it a 10/10 in my book
    ...Aren't they selectable? I can select mine by scrolling up on the trackpad after focusing calendar.
    03-08-11 05:22 AM
    BeWeather is the app I'm using.
    Thanks!!! I'm going to look into it. Love how it looks. I'm using BB Weather right now. But BeWeather looks far better.

03-08-11 07:57 AM
    SO I can't figure this one out. I've done the SVG like the tutorial said to but it isn't working for me...
    were you able to figure this out? if not shoot me a pm, I will help you out, its not hard at all, its prolly just a small thing thats messing it up. It took me a few trys but i got it to work, so if you need help shoot me a pm and i will be more than happy to help you out!
    03-08-11 08:17 AM
    for real? hmm mine wasnt letting me.. let me try reactivating and it and do a battery pull and ill get back to you..

update* didnt need to do a batt pull, turns out i can select the items, but the calendar just must be placed in the 5th icon slot
    Last edited by DarshOne; 03-08-11 at 02:38 PM.
    03-08-11 02:36 PM
    for real? hmm mine wasnt letting me.. let me try reactivating and it and do a battery pull and ill get back to you..

update* didnt need to do a batt pull, turns out i can select the items, but the calendar just must be placed in the 5th icon slot
    Are you alright having it work like this? The navigation is really hard to get correct.
    03-08-11 03:47 PM
    When I click on the link lines of text are all that come up. Is your theme in the CrackBerry or App World stores? Or any hints that would help this programming-unsavvy person? I just want my OS 6 phone to go back to working like my OS 5 phone did (with a better browser).
    03-09-11 06:45 PM
    When I click on the link lines of text are all that come up. Is your theme in the CrackBerry or App World stores? Or any hints that would help this programming-unsavvy person? I just want my OS 6 phone to go back to working like my OS 5 phone did (with a better browser).
    Can you elaborate a bit? All of the links go to a .jad file that you can download through the BB browser to apply the theme.
    03-09-11 06:52 PM
    Are you alright having it work like this? The navigation is really hard to get correct.
    I'd prefer that the left most icon on the homescreen went to profiles and manage connections, and the right most went to the weather slot, while those in between allowed for the selection of hidden today itemsbut that's just me, and I know the nav is hard to configure cuz ive tried to make this theme for myself before and have failed lol

03-10-11 07:30 PM
    So mad this doesn't show up on 9330
    06-26-11 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD