[CENTER]

MINI_Banner_LIVE for the BOLD 9700, 9780 and 9650 by drkapprenticeDESIGNS & Lucky45!!

PlayBook OS 2.0 style icons and meters, animated banner that glows red on new email and missed calls + a few other tweeks!!

CLICK HERE FOR OTA

-OR-

Scan this with your BlackBerry for link:

Follow @drkapprentice & @_Lucky45 on Twitter for all the lasted news, updates & custom requests!

**any issue(s) or feedback please let us know - requests for future theme(s) and/or features must be submitted via Twitter ONLY**

_
    Spencerdl and SCrid2000 like this.
    03-15-12 05:34 PM
    I'd just like to let everyone know that this theme is the first one that's convinced me to move off my Small Banner 6.1 theme - when a dev makes a theme so awesome that other theme devs would rather use it than their own, you know it's good.
    Sure would love to see translucent menus/popups though
    03-15-12 11:38 PM
    I was admiring this theme in the 99xx forum and I like it from the beginning. Thanks for porting it over to us lonely 9650 users . It's definitely in my top 3 rotation. Is there anyway to change the light blue bottom line to another color (red, black or clear) anything but light blue.....this FREE theme is awesome....thanks again
    03-17-12 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD