New theme release folks. OS5&6 compatible, & Free for download for a limited time!
    With Quattro, we're introducing our new Sneak-Peek Marks concept! Details bellow the demo video.

Demo video: [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12WiZ7DYJVg[/YT]

Apart from the four fixed user definable on the right side of the home-screen, we�ve also added four more user definable icons tucked away on the left side of the screen. Each one of those icons displays a coloured mark when it is hidden. The mark instantly dissappears when the icon gets selected, as the icon slides in the screen becoming visible.

Feedback by review or email is always appreciated. Enjoy!

02-24-12 04:19 PM
    I decided to download the i7 version. VERY nice theme and a very smooth as well. Thanks for making it free for a limited time.
    02-27-12 03:46 PM
    Thank you for sending feedback and posting reviews, I've been working overtime the past few days to release a major update to the Quattro theme, and now v2.0 is already live on App World! (still not compatible with OS7 devices, sorry folks.)

The free update to version 2.0 brings the following changes to the home screen, on all device models:

� removed triangle shaped dock
    � enlarged notifications bar, placed on lower side
    � added 'Profiles' icon
    � optimized screen transitions
    � also overhauled the lock screens

New demo video: [YT]www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6xGui53NA8[/YT]

The theme is still free for a little while longer, enjoy!
    03-02-12 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD