You are right, all my 3rd party apps are inside of one single folder and didn't see that but i'll be happy to fix it and the only two ways possible to do it will be making the icons a little smaller or eliminating one of them, what would you prefer? I personally recommend smaller icons myself, it will be more work but the result is better
    Smaller icons would be fine with me. Can the weather slot be "full size" (or whatever the correct term for it is LOL). I didn't see the point in posting the weather slot cut off. Just look at Jaydee's ss on pg1

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-11 10:55 PM
    Gotcha, not a problem, will take some time to re-do but i'll get it done. Thank you for the heads up
    10-18-11 10:59 PM
    Gotcha, not a problem, will take some time to re-do but i'll get it done. Thank you for the heads up
    Thx for putting together a nice theme. And for making a "calendar only" today version

10-18-11 11:10 PM
    Daniel,
    Maybe just make the custom you were going to do for me available to everyone?
    Move the weather slot up farther, make the space larger so the icons fit and then change the icon sizes a bit so they all fit in the dock below as BT suggested?

Then you'd only have to make changes on one copy of the theme.
    Just a suggestion.
    Shilohjerry likes this.
    10-19-11 06:15 AM
    Daniel,
    Move the weather slot up farther, make the space larger so the icons fit and then change the icon sizes a bit so they all fit in the dock below as BT suggested?

Just a suggestion.
    A great idea, Jaydee! Thx for your generousity

seashell93 likes this.
    10-19-11 06:34 AM
    A great idea, Jaydee! Thx for your generousity

And that way too, BT, if more people are pleased with the theme, they can leave a small donation!
    Daniel certainly won't mind that!
    10-19-11 06:41 AM
    Daniel,

Just a suggestion.
    Absolutely terrific idea - and solution!

10-19-11 07:18 AM
    Super! Love it when Dev listen to the customers....should be like that no?
    You are great, Daniel!

PS...Donation sent!

Last edited by hamsterwheel; 10-19-11 at 09:26 AM.
    10-19-11 07:29 AM
    Thak you all for your support, you guys are great and I will be making those changes to both of the versions later on tonight

10-19-11 10:14 AM
    Thanks, Daniel! Now that's what customer service!!!

Thx BT
    10-19-11 11:20 AM
    You are right, all my 3rd party apps are inside of one single folder and didn't see that but i'll be happy to fix it and the only two ways possible to do it will be making the icons a little smaller or eliminating one of them, what would you prefer? I personally recommend smaller icons myself, it will be more work but the result is better
    How about just having six app icons in that bottom tray? :-)

10-19-11 11:32 AM
    Thanks for a great theme AND for super customer service!

10-19-11 02:21 PM
    Thank you all for your support and a special thanks to all who have donated it really helps and it's greatly appreciated
    10-19-11 11:53 PM
    Hey Daniel,
    Howz it going on the changes? Not that we're anxious or anything!!!!
    10-21-11 06:24 AM
    Hey Daniel,
    Howz it going on the changes? Not that we're anxious or anything!!!!
    Sadly I've been a little busy this couple of days but so haven't had the time but I'll get it done as soon as I can... Promise

jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-21-11 10:07 AM
    10-23-11 02:20 PM
    Sadly I've been a little busy this couple of days but so haven't had the time but I'll get it done as soon as I can... Promise :

We're still waiting ....patiently. :-)

10-23-11 06:35 PM
    We're still waiting ....patiently. :-)

Well made a few changes but no matter what I do or how many times I create the theme (believe me, I deleted it and did it again a few times) the icons look a little better but not perfect. Left the icons the same size and didn't made any changes to them and when exporting to my phone they didn't look clean but after installing a few themes from other developers I noticed that they look the same so I think there's not much I can do, might be a TB glitch.
    Going to post the new themes later on today with a few changes. How do you feel about a full screen Hidden Today Area?

Shilohjerry and seashell93 like this.
    10-23-11 08:56 PM
    New Updates Available Now
    10-24-11 02:33 AM
    Nice job, Daniel! Love the icons now. Also, I personally love the AppsOn and off button the way you have it now! Thanks for moving the ocd icon up, too!!!

10-24-11 06:36 AM
    Thanks for your super customer service!
    Another donation sent!
    10-24-11 06:38 AM
    I really like most of the enhancements on the new V1. When I highlight an app, though, and read its title at the bottom of the screen, the font print is difficult to read. Can you go back to the original font?

Also, V1 seems to have HT calendar only.

Sure do appreciate your time and talents!!!

Jerry

10-24-11 07:12 AM
    Like it so much better!! Thank-you!!

PS...the ocd is still a bit cut off..can anything be done about that?
    10-24-11 10:04 AM
    10-24-11 10:28 AM
    Thank you all of you guys. I'm seeing the screens with the bottom dock still up but if you stop at [appsOff] and scroll up your cursor/tab will disappear so you can enjoy your full screen
    The OCD still have to find the way to fix it but no matter what I did was still cutting off a bit, might be a glitch but I'll do my homework in finding out if its a fix.
    Made a mistake on the post but corrected DPsixV1 its a "calendar only today" DPsixV2 its a "7 calendar and 5 messages today"

Does anyone have any comments about the "full screen hidden today area"? I would love to hear your opinions

@Jaydee: thank you very much for your donations, I really appreciate all your help

jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-24-11 10:39 AM
76 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD