That won't be a problem, if you give me some time I'll transfer it to OS5

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    oh thankyou soo much thats very nice or you .
    09-14-11 10:18 PM

10-04-11 06:48 AM
    I really like this theme, but I wish the focus icon "highlighter" was more visible. I find it difficult to see.
    Last edited by Shilohjerry; 10-04-11 at 10:27 AM.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    10-04-11 10:20 AM
    I really like this theme, but I wish the focus icon "highlighter" was more visible. I find it difficult to see.
    +1

ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    10-04-11 10:38 AM
    Thank you for noticing it, I'll be fixing it as soon as I get some free time and if you would like to see something else please let me know, I'll be happy to make some changes or add stuff to it
    PS how about a hidden today?

10-04-11 11:00 AM
    I'll agree with the focus on the icon as well being a little difficult to see. this theme does run very well on my bb(pink version) its one of my favorites
    Thank you for noticing it, I'll be fixing it as soon as I get some free time and if you would like to see something else please let me know, I'll be happy to make some changes or add stuff to it
    PS how about a hidden today?

Just a suggestion, how about making the mini icons a tad larger. I can say that i have a hard time using the mini icons, so most of the time i just click the menu button to open the main app screen instead of using the bottom mini dock
    10-04-11 11:16 AM
    A Hidden Today would be awesome, too!
    10-04-11 01:44 PM
    10-04-11 08:04 PM
    Beautiful wallpaper, thank you for sharing

andyahs likes this.
    10-08-11 06:11 PM
    Any progress on the Hidden today, more prominent focus icon, and maybe the larger icons on the disappearing icon bar? ;-)

Shilohjerry

10-09-11 06:12 AM
    Any progress on the Hidden today, more prominent focus icon, and maybe the larger icons on the disappearing icon bar? ;-)

Shilohjerry

my computer crashed and lost all the files so i'm gonna have to start from scratch, will take a few. my apologies
    10-10-11 09:46 PM
    my computer crashed and lost all the files so i'm gonna have to start from scratch, will take a few. my apologies
    Ouch! Good luck with it!

10-13-11 01:52 PM
    Ouch! Good luck with it!

Just saw your comment...thank you and already have a theme up (DPsix) hope you enjoy it and soon will recreate this theme with the changes requested

10-18-11 05:24 PM
    Just saw your comment...thank you and already have a theme up (DPsix) hope you enjoy it and soon will recreate this theme with the changes requested

Love DPsix and looking forward to this one's face-lift!!!

Jerry

10-24-11 06:57 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD