This is a lovely theme, glad I was able to win it at berryfication!

One thing I've noticed is that with some bw sets, the top cuts off just a bit. It doesn't happen with all sets, just some. If you're working on an update, can this be looked into as well? Thank you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-11 05:19 PM
    So, I really like this theme, I just can't get it to work for me. I cannot access the hidden dock, except maybe once every few times I try. It is the spacebar correct? And the little circle pops up, but then if I go to do it again, pressing spacebar does nothing. I've seen the little themometer icon to select the weather, but only after scrolling slowly over where I believe it is. Am I doing something wrong? Did I get a version that has not been updated? Oh and how do you access the hidden today?

Edit: okay, so I just tried again and if I go real slow I get the little circle to show up just by scrolling in "it's" direction. The only things I see highlight are the connections, the weather, and the circle. Is this how it is for everyone?
    Last edited by essex2start; 04-04-11 at 01:23 AM.
    04-04-11 01:17 AM
    once you on the circle icon just click on it, it would bring up the hidden icons scroll up to select the icons hit the backspace key to close the dock and scroll back down. That should help any issue you may have.
    So, I really like this theme, I just can't get it to work for me. I cannot access the hidden dock, except maybe once every few times I try. It is the spacebar correct? And the little circle pops up, but then if I go to do it again, pressing spacebar does nothing. I've seen the little themometer icon to select the weather, but only after scrolling slowly over where I believe it is. Am I doing something wrong? Did I get a version that has not been updated? Oh and how do you access the hidden today?

Edit: okay, so I just tried again and if I go real slow I get the little circle to show up just by scrolling in "it's" direction. The only things I see highlight are the connections, the weather, and the circle. Is this how it is for everyone?
    essex2start likes this.
    04-04-11 02:56 AM
    os6 97 and 96 have been updated to v2.1.5
    new homescreen and appscreen images for focus and underlay.
    os5 update is going live tomorrow night.
    04-04-11 02:57 AM
    os6 97 and 96 have been updated to v2.1.5
    new homescreen and appscreen images for focus and underlay.
    os5 update is going live tomorrow night.
    Thank-you so much for all your work on this ely and cami! This is a stunning theme, and it keeps getting better!
    04-04-11 06:36 AM
    Eli and Cami, thank you for the update. Can you please post the change log. I also wanted to ask, is there a way to fix the weather slot, where it cuts off the icon at the very top? It is just certain BIG weather skins that show this. I am using the Elisa weather set here and see how it cut off at the top? Thank you

04-06-11 09:48 AM

04-29-11 05:59 PM
    05-02-11 07:27 PM
    05-02-11 08:31 PM
    Nice theme!!!

05-03-11 10:24 AM
    12-03-11 01:16 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD