Made My 5th Theme Roundup! Thanx CrackBerry.

*MADE FOR the 9650, 9700, 9780 running OS6 ONLY*

** Watermarked Trial versions of "DReW28 Pink Today OS6" & "DReW28 Pink Calendar OS6" are available for testing. **

There are 4 versions of this theme.
    Calendar only, Messages only, Today (Cal/Mess combo) & Zen.

* Transparent Homescreen Trim, Wallpaper friendly, custom graphics.
    * 7 icons on an Invisible Hiding Dock.
    * Pull down on the Track Pad to lower the dock & push up to raise it.
    * Home Screen has 4 levels (Zen only has 3 levels):
    -> 4. Today Area: Scroll thru and select your entries.
    -> 3. Universal Search bar: Today area displays when this bar is highlighted, click bar to start searching.
    -> 2. Dock up: Access your 7 favorite icons.
    -> 1. Dock down: click while dock is down to run the Application in Weather Slot.

* Hidden Today are displays only when you scroll above the dock to the Universal Search bar.

* Keyboard Shortcuts:
    -> space opens QuickLaunch
    -> $ opens SMS
    -> 0 opens Profiles

* I suggest adjusting the Trackpad sensitivity from 70 to 60.

Want this theme tweaked just the way you like it? Save your receipt, contact me & we'll talk about customization. Additional fees may apply.

The FREE Trial versions are my way of getting you to try the theme before you buy. I bought many themes that really sucked after I got them & I don't want you to have that experience with my themes. These Trial themes are fully functionaly but contain watermarks. If you like the theme, come back & purchase the Premium version.

DReW28 Pink Calendar OS6 - Themes BlackBerry Software <-- *FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE IN STORE*
    DReW28 Pink Messages OS6 - Themes BlackBerry Software
    DReW28 Pink Today OS6 - Themes BlackBerry Software <-- *FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE IN STORE*
    DReW28 Pink Zen OS6 - Themes BlackBerry Software
    Last edited by D.R.e.W; 06-04-14 at 10:20 AM. Reason: RETIRED
    ThePinkChameleon and FASHER like this.
    03-17-11 10:55 PM
    DReW, this looks really nice! I'm gonna be all about this As soon as I purchase it,(and it will be soon) I will def post up screen shots I have 3 themes that are my top fav. & now when i add this one it'll be 4 lol. 2 of them will be yours: this and the SoundWaves one So I have to give each a "turn" LOL!

quick question though, on the Today version, you noted it will be water-marked. Ok, silly question, but what will that mean?
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 03-18-11 at 08:23 AM.
    03-18-11 08:18 AM
    DReW, this looks really nice! I'm gonna be all about this As soon as I purchase it,(and it will be soon) I will def post up screen shots I have 3 themes that are my top fav. & now when i add this one it'll be 4 lol. 2 of them will be yours: this and the SoundWaves one So I have to give each a "turn" LOL!

quick question though, on the Today version, you noted it will be water-marked. Ok, silly question, but what will that mean?
    Pink, The trial is watermarked which means it has a word running through it. That is to tell you it is a trial...not something you want to keep for long. Think of a draft copy of something that says DRAFT in letters through it. Drew wants you to try it, and if you like it, purchase to get rid of the watermark!
    ThePinkChameleon and D.R.e.W like this.
    03-18-11 08:45 AM
    Pink, The trial is watermarked which means it has a word running through it. That is to tell you it is a trial...not something you want to keep for long. Think of a draft copy of something that says DRAFT in letters through it. Drew wants you to try it, and if you like it, purchase to get rid of the watermark!
    ok, TY Jaydee. I gotcha It's what I thought, but wasn't sure I see in the MH Shop to either purchase outright for $2.99 or to try the "trial" button
    03-18-11 08:51 AM
    I just purchased this today & didn't bother with the 'trial'. I have DReW's SoundWaves theme which is a great theme & this one has upped the ante! I love the functions of the options. I chose to go with the DReW28 Pink 'Today' version. Very nicely done I also noticed when loading a page you changed the default black clock to a circle circling-very nice touch The pink highlight bar thru out the menus is nice fuschia color as well.

Thanks for this DReW
    03-18-11 08:50 PM
    DReW28 Pink

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-11 08:40 AM
    girls, here the wp I'm using with Drew's theme if your interested, it seems to go well

03-19-11 08:45 AM

Last edited by jaydee5799; 03-20-11 at 08:58 AM.
    03-20-11 08:42 AM
    I want this for OS5!!! Its soo cute!

03-20-11 06:14 PM
    DReW, as if you didnt know this was gonna be a hot one!!! It's my favorite thus far!!
    03-24-11 01:53 PM
    DReW, as if you didnt know this was gonna be a hot one!!! It's my favorite thus far!!
    its one of my faves too Fasher!

03-25-11 01:20 PM
    Made My 5th Theme Roundup! Thanx CrackBerry.
    03-29-11 10:39 AM
    CONGRATS! very awesome DReW! Well deserved, & this theme is one of my faves!

03-29-11 10:46 AM

03-29-11 01:58 PM
    Jaydee, would you mind sharing the wallie with the flowers on it? You do have some of the best wallies! Thank you for always sharing. I just dl'd the free trial of this theme and it is smooth. I love it. If I can make it just a little more pink (like with wallies) I will buy it. Thanks for the praise when you like things. I always value your opinion! Thanks!
    03-30-11 09:56 PM
    DReW - thanks for the custom theme....fully functional, fast....perfect. Overall a great experience and WELL WORTH the money!!
    04-15-11 08:19 AM
    I haven't used this theme in a while, i NEEDED to rock this again!

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 06-08-11 at 03:37 PM.
    06-08-11 02:58 PM
    06-08-11 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD