Because i am going to Disney again this weekend i have gotten on my high horse to make this new Disney Totally Custom theme.. With alt 0 - hides dock and app name status bar, and alt x -- shows them .. as my hot keys.. Totally custom icons, the main WP is made by myself and also have a look at the active call screens, custom phone receivers and volume buttons... Heavily Skinned except for the sent received messages area.. and best of all

ITS FREEEE ENJOY..

Click on either pic To download the theme.. <------- Must read

Feedback always appreciated..

Download HERE

ENJOY !!!

Check Out My Site
    08-16-10 11:06 PM
    Very cute theme. Everyone loves Disney.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-10 01:17 AM
    My sister-in-law would love this theme. Too bad she dumped BlackBerry and bought an iPhone!

Edit: Ouch. Big file. 1.4MB. Trying it out now. Icons looks sweet, though.
    Last edited by trjnberry; 08-17-10 at 01:26 AM.
    08-17-10 01:21 AM
    IMHO...too busy. You almost have to memorize which character goes with which app/icon.... The actual app icon part seems so tiny.....
    08-17-10 11:59 AM
    jib.. glad u have nothng nice to say but cant satisfy every 1. the time i put into a free theme i onestly dont expect every 1 to be happy.. it was just a fun theme.. but maybe most who care enough for the time put in will enjoy it.. thats all that matters to me.. sorry i couldnt tickle your fancy ** = (

trjnberry -- tho its a large file its smooth .. i have no clue why the file ended up so large myself.. kinda pissd me off.. it went from .750 file to that no clue
    08-24-10 09:24 PM
    super cute...love all the characters!
    09-30-10 08:56 AM
    Excellent looking theme. Have not downloaded it, but it is quite well done!
    01-25-11 02:29 PM
    If only it were OS6 compatible. I work for and love Disney!

01-26-11 09:55 PM
    Does this also work on the Bold 9700? I assume it does since it has the same screen resolution but I wanted to confirm it first. The theme does look great!

01-27-11 03:06 AM
    This is so adorable! I've been wanting a Disney Princess theme for awhile, so anything with Ariel on it is amazing. Thank you for a wonderful theme! I love it!
    01-29-11 06:07 PM
    Can you please make this theme work for OS6 PLEASE!!!

01-29-11 06:16 PM
    jib.. glad u have nothng nice to say but cant satisfy every 1. the time i put into a free theme i onestly dont expect every 1 to be happy.. it was just a fun theme.. but maybe most who care enough for the time put in will enjoy it.. thats all that matters to me.. sorry i couldnt tickle your fancy ** = (
    I don't think this sort of negative response to the comments was necessary. You asked for feedback, and the poster wasn't being nasty at all. He/she merely gave you some very practical and useful comments. No one doubts the hard work that you put into it nor just how beautiful the theme is.

But I've been a hobbyist programmer and a freelance graphic designer since the 80s, and one of the first principles of user interface design is ease of usability. And what jlb21 said were extremely valid points. The theme is gorgeous and while on the one hand I'd love to have an OS6 version for my 9650, I would find looking through icons for the one I want more tedious because they aren't so readily evident. It appears you did an excellent job of trying to address this, and did the best you could, but with all the icons being so colorful and detailed for the icon image size, they kind of blend together.

Unfortunately, I don't see how you can avoid that without using less pretty icons.
    01-29-11 06:30 PM
    good job~ Thank you
    01-31-11 09:19 PM
    I'm typically just a Mickey Mouse fan, but that theme is nice!!!! Kudos
    02-01-11 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD