I downloaded a custom theme that I really like, except for the fact that it doesn't have the volume adjust icon on the screen. Can anyone tell me where I can access "Profiles" on the homescreen so I can adjust my volume? Thanks!
    11-14-10 08:59 AM
    I downloaded a custom theme that I really like, except for the fact that it doesn't have the volume adjust icon on the screen. Can anyone tell me where I can access "Profiles" on the homescreen so I can adjust my volume? Thanks!
    It may be on the home screen of your theme, depends on where the author hid it. Check on all areas on the home screen that highlight as you navigate around the screen.

Otherwise, what you are looking for is the options menu which may also be on your home screen somewhere. Several of the themes that I have used have put the options menu behind the signal meter or some such place on the home screen. If you have to go to your app icons, it is the wrench.

I would expect that one or both of those are available on the home screen.
    11-14-10 10:05 AM
    If the theme developer took it off the home screen, there is no way for you to put it in the banner. That is theme controlled. But there is an icon for profiles that you can move to the dock with 6 or 8 icons that are available on the home screen, if you have a theme with icons on a dock.

I personally always hated that profile icon. Still do...lol
    11-14-10 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD