I want a theme name Blackberry Leather...i think that's the name...but love the icons of a theme I am using from coolblackberrythemes called Whimsical Fall. Can you change the icons in themes? I don't mean placement but the actual icon itself. Can you download new icons for a theme you are using? I like the dark background in all screens with colorful icons not plain like the stock ones that come with original theme.
    12-27-10 06:32 PM
    I want a theme name Blackberry Leather...i think that's the name...but love the icons of a theme I am using from coolblackberrythemes called Whimsical Fall. Can you change the icons in themes? I don't mean placement but the actual icon itself. Can you download new icons for a theme you are using? I like the dark background in all screens with colorful icons not plain like the stock ones that come with original theme.
    Typically you have to get the authors of one or both to make the change. Have you contacted them and asked? They might do a custom fit for a paying client.
    12-27-10 07:28 PM
    You can't change icons from your blackberry. Like Stockspeed said, you would have to contact the developer of either theme and see if they can make a custom theme for you with the icons that you want; however, do take in consideration that some theme developers don't do custom work on already released themes.
    12-28-10 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD