Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-11 12:06 AM

Thanks for the screenshots
    08-04-11 05:44 PM
    Anyone have an issue with notications not showing whenever that bottom menu thing comes up? It's on the bar, but not when you expand it. Is that supposed to be like that? I've googled around and I saw that this is because of threaded sms? is that true? or do i have a setting wrong somewhere?

Also, not to be picky by the popup font is pretty large while my font for everything else is 5.. is there any way to fix that?

Lastly, Home Screen preferences doesn't seem to be working for me.. it comes up and closes.. Normal bug?

Sorry if I'm being picky but i RARELY use any kind of themes but after seeing this one I had to. That says a lot about how awesome this theme is

Great work!

I'm running 6.0.0.600 btw..
    Last edited by xACiD; 08-07-11 at 04:29 PM.
    08-07-11 02:56 PM
    I have been playing with this all morning. After downloading and using dozens of themes, I cannot quit saying, "WOW!". It is SO BEAUTIFUL and functional. Mr. al3azim, I am sending you a donation pronto (as soon as I can figure out how). Thanks for sharing this with the community. You're the best!
    09-04-11 07:59 AM

09-04-11 08:43 AM
    I have been playing with this all morning. After downloading and using dozens of themes, I cannot quit saying, "WOW!". It is SO BEAUTIFUL and functional. Mr. al3azim, I am sending you a donation pronto (as soon as I can figure out how). Thanks for sharing this with the community. You're the best!
    Thank you for your donation. I am glad you are enjoying the theme
    09-04-11 10:11 PM

Looks good P1nk
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    09-04-11 10:12 PM
    Anyone have an issue with notications not showing whenever that bottom menu thing comes up? It's on the bar, but not when you expand it. Is that supposed to be like that? I've googled around and I saw that this is because of threaded sms? is that true? or do i have a setting wrong somewhere?

Also, not to be picky by the popup font is pretty large while my font for everything else is 5.. is there any way to fix that?

Lastly, Home Screen preferences doesn't seem to be working for me.. it comes up and closes.. Normal bug?

Sorry if I'm being picky but i RARELY use any kind of themes but after seeing this one I had to. That says a lot about how awesome this theme is

Great work!

I'm running 6.0.0.600 btw..
    Sorry took a while to respond but can you PM me some screen captures to see what you ware referring to? I can take a look at it then and see what can be done.
    09-04-11 10:14 PM
    10-10-11 10:08 AM
    10-10-11 11:23 AM
    Great screens as usual
    seashell93 likes this.
    10-12-11 01:40 AM
    12-15-11 07:54 AM
    nice pic
    seashell93 likes this.
    12-22-11 06:15 PM
    Oh how I hope this theme makes it to OS7, I have the new Bold 9930 but don't want to activate it because i love this theme to much.
    Thank you Al for all your great work!
    Have donated once will donate again!
    03-18-12 06:35 PM
    Oh how I hope this theme makes it to OS7, I have the new Bold 9930 but don't want to activate it because i love this theme to much.
    I am using my 9930 but I really miss all my Al3azim themes. Since Al isn't on BB anymore, I hope he will have time to create OS7 themes for us. I'm not holding my breath tho...
    I think we are out of luck!
    03-19-12 10:11 AM
    I am using my 9930 but I really miss all my Al3azim themes. Since Al isn't on BB anymore, I hope he will have time to create OS7 themes for us. I'm not holding my breath tho...
    I think we are out of luck!

I have not had a chance to investigate any of the OS7 changes and or if there is a theme builder for it. I have been extremely busy with work as we are going through some changes. I will try to look at this but no promises, sorry
    03-19-12 07:47 PM
    Omg!! There is a god!! He sent us Al!!!! Al we miss you! Hope all is well and that someday you can port over at least one of youR themes. I miss newberry so much I can't tell you! :-(

Here's to hoping we get TB7 soon and an Al3azim theme!!!!!

Sent from my BB Bold 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-19-12 08:22 PM
    Omg!! There is a god!! He sent us Al!!!! Al we miss you! Hope all is well and that someday you can port over at least one of youR themes. I miss newberry so much I can't tell you! :-(

Here's to hoping we get TB7 soon and an Al3azim theme!!!!!

Sent from my BB Bold 9930 using Tapatalk
    jaydee, you are funny ... Hope all is well with you.
    03-20-12 01:25 AM
    You realize I am serious, right? As soon as TB7 arrives, I am personally sending you a message and going on a hunger strike till I see Newberry again!

I mean it! I miss all your themes. I sure hope you will have time to port one over for us...and we will all pay, too. You know that you have a lot of dedicated fans on OS5 and OS6 who will be lost when they switch to a new device...like me

You don't have to do ALL of them, just 5...or 6.....or 7.... LOL
    aintnoflatlanda likes this.
    03-20-12 06:51 AM
    You realize I am serious, right? As soon as TB7 arrives, I am personally sending you a message and going on a hunger strike till I see Newberry again!

I mean it! I miss all your themes. I sure hope you will have time to port one over for us...and we will all pay, too. You know that you have a lot of dedicated fans on OS5 and OS6 who will be lost when they switch to a new device...like me

You don't have to do ALL of them, just 5...or 6.....or 7.... LOL
    I will check it out and hopefully the transition is simple this time around, and hoping for a no bug tb7.
    03-20-12 08:16 PM
    Hi Al were you ever able to create them for blackberry bold 9900 os 7. would love to know.
    05-05-12 10:52 PM
    Hi Al were you ever able to create them for blackberry bold 9900 os 7. would love to know.
    Have not looked at OS7, sorry
    05-07-12 08:30 PM
    Hey your theme looks great. Any chance you can refresh the link for OS6? Link seems to be dead. Thanks in advance.
    08-11-12 02:04 PM
    Hey your theme looks great. Any chance you can refresh the link for OS6? Link seems to be dead. Thanks in advance.
    Any way someone can host this?

The link is to a site where it appears all of the OS6 theme links are now dead.
    04-11-13 03:12 PM
124 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD