I had a blank theme for my Pearl. I really liked it. I was wondering if there is a blank theme for my Bold.

Thankx
    06-08-10 11:43 AM
    I had a blank theme for my Pearl. I really liked it. I was wondering if there is a blank theme for my Bold.

Thankx
    By blank, what do u mean? Noting on home screen? Post a pic of the one u had on your pearl if u have one. If not, pm me with an out line of what ur looking for and I will create a theme for u. All I ask when I am done to please donate to my paypal for my time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-10 11:02 PM
    If you are looking for an existing blank theme, you can find one on rgarling's blog here. Scroll down the page to her Colorocity series and look for the "blank" variants of that theme. It has custom icons and fonts that may or may not be your tastes, but it's readily available and Rachael (rgarling) does good work.

There's also a blank theme by dannieloco, you can find it in the 9700 theme forum here.

Bold 9650 themes = Bold 9700 themes at this point, you can find lots of great themes in the 9700 theme forum.

The great part about the option that MedicStuder suggests is that you could get it done to your own specs, fonts, notifiers, etc. I did this a while back with another themer and had a great experience - and got exactly what I wanted at the time. Well worth any donation, as far as I'm concerned.
    06-11-10 06:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD