is this what people are using to modify OS 6 themes on the 9650?

that is the only one i can find on the RIM website.

thanks.
    01-31-11 11:12 PM
    yes........
    builthatch likes this.
    01-31-11 11:18 PM
    thanks. probably was a dumb question but when i couldn't find anything different, and saw all of these themes being created, i felt i could be missing something.

thanks again ; )
    01-31-11 11:24 PM
    No worries... Just make some cool themes and post them up
    01-31-11 11:28 PM
    No worries... Just make some cool themes and post them up
    Ditto.....I haven't upgraded to 6 becuase i dont want to loose my custom theme. How sad is that!!
    02-01-11 04:29 PM
    just upgraded not thinking... the new layout/theme SUCKS!!!!

buying an iphone & selling my bold ASAP! (unless somebody starts coming out with themes really soon)
    02-03-11 12:47 PM

buying an iphone & selling my bold ASAP! (unless somebody starts coming out with themes really soon)
    People already HAVE started coming out with themes (not that that's a reason to sell you phone to get an iPhone, which I don't think even allows such customizations). Go to the 9650 themes forum here.
    02-03-11 12:53 PM
    People already HAVE started coming out with themes (not that that's a reason to sell you phone to get an iPhone, which I don't think even allows such customizations). Go to the 9650 themes forum here.
    ALLOW... until you jailbreak, which is extremely easy (i have a jailbroken itouch)... but good look with that link! didn't see them...

hopefully somebody can re-create foppa7!!!
    02-03-11 12:57 PM
    nevermind, found it
    02-03-11 01:25 PM

Wow! Third place you posted this!
    Stop cross posting!
    Go to the themes forum and try out some themes, ok? They work great. And there are other themes in the world besides Foppa.
    LMAO
    02-03-11 01:47 PM
    Wow! Third place you posted this!
    Stop cross posting!
    Go to the themes forum and try out some themes, ok? They work great. And there are other themes in the world besides Foppa.
    LMAO
    grandma please. i'll do whatever i want to do.
    02-03-11 07:40 PM
    grandma please. i'll do whatever i want to do.
    We've established you are 13. Now grow up and go buy an iToy!
    02-03-11 07:49 PM
    Now there's a good reason to get an iphone if ever there was one.
    And they'll be loads of themes for the iphoney.
    Last edited by cbreze; 02-03-11 at 10:41 PM.
    02-03-11 08:04 PM
    hopefully somebody can re-create foppa7!!!
    Done: Foppa7 for OS6
    02-08-11 11:40 AM
    does BlackBerry Theme Studio work on a mac OS? or is it only for windows computers?
    02-08-11 03:57 PM
    im an *** and i wouldnt even be rude to jaydee like that, i respect the high society of the 9650 forum to not attack them, just the ignorant ones , sooo on that note let me begin this....

biz your an *****, really your **** hurt over some themes that you cant have?...you do realize that the theme builder is beta and not many are messing with it until it goes official?, and your empty threats of going to an iphone like were suppose to convince you otherwise, YOU TALK THE TALK, NOW GO WALK THE WALK, DO IT!, BUH BYE, well probably have a party when you leave and drews gonna bring out his most awesome themes that hes been saving for this special occasion, all you pansys who throw up the "switching to android or itoy" card are a joke, no one who loves their blackberry REALLY CARES, your a waste, should have bought those phones to begin with, im assuming your in high school?, if not maybe just graduated this past summer and are looking for part time classes at your Junior college, im pretty surre youll be more accepted with your oooooh soooo fancy itoy, so do us ALLL a favor and do it (really)...
    mirren likes this.
    02-08-11 04:14 PM
    does BlackBerry Theme Studio work on a mac OS? or is it only for windows computers?
    Still only on PC... It sucks I know. I have been waiting on this one for awhile, looks like I will be waiting for a long time.
    06-14-11 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD