Anyone have a theme that is the exact same as the default theme, but has a few minor shortcuts added like "$" opens up SMS? It would be cool for the theme to also have like "F" open up facebook etc. But a theme that atleast has a shortcut key for SMS? Preferably free?
    08-06-11 09:52 PM
    Anyone have a theme that is the exact same as the default theme, but has a few minor shortcuts added like "$" opens up SMS? It would be cool for the theme to also have like "F" open up facebook etc. But a theme that atleast has a shortcut key for SMS? Preferably free?
    Have you looked through the thread? There are many default os6 themes available that have been re-colored, etc. I don't build themes but if it's a default theme, I'm not so sure what can be changed as far as shortcuts.
    08-07-11 08:14 AM
    hi flip, I have quite a bunch of the OS6 default theme varying from colored to transparent-some free here & some I paid for, but none of the ones I have come across use the $ for an SMS shortcut, sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-11 08:51 AM
    I appreciate it.. I tried to mess around creating my own theme for a bit that was just the original theme, but with the $ key bringing up SMS, but it's quite difficult figuring how to make it so the only difference is adding keyboard shortcuts seeing as I haven't the slightest clue how to do it. I figured it was just something in the coding that would be pretty easy to add no matter what theme.

And yeah jaydee, I have looked through it a bit but I'll try to look a little more.. Maybe I'll find something. Thanks though!
    08-07-11 01:15 PM
    Have you looked through the thread? There are many default os6 themes available that have been re-colored, etc. I don't build themes but if it's a default theme, I'm not so sure what can be changed as far as shortcuts.
    Ughhh I'm trying to search for default themes like you suggested, but all that is coming up is themes by "Lucky45" which are phenomenal, but ALL of the links to download are dead... I am having no luck :/
    08-07-11 01:36 PM
    http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/Wc4f55

This is the theme I use. It's not the original OS6 theme style (no tabs) but it does have the $ for sms and some other shortcuts (i never use them). I like this theme a lot. It's called tabbed and it's a free theme on CB forums.

Hope this helps..
    08-09-11 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD