I can't for the life of me figure out what on earth is wrong with my media player. It absolutely refuses to play videos that I recieve from people and the message that I get every time is "There was a media error with this file. net.rim.device.internal.media.UnloadedMediaExcepti on"

Whenever I try and record videos on my own they work just fine until I try and play them back and the screen just goes dark.

I've been scouring the internet for hours and have tried everything in the book. Battery pull, repairing my media card, etc. I have no clue what to do.

I'm using 6.0 Bundle 3084 .. if that helps?

Heeeeeelp please?
    04-09-12 04:09 PM
    Reinstall OS?
    04-16-12 08:21 AM
    My Bold won't play divx encoded .avi files, while we're on the subject... I did an OS wipe when I got it, though. Strangely, the Tour I had before could play the same files just fine.

The 9650 plays the sound, but no video. Is there some way to load the codec?
    04-16-12 10:05 AM
    I just got my blackberry 9650 today. I'm trying to play video from YouTube, but my blackberry won't play youtube videos. It say's "An error occurred attempting to play media." Can someone help me address this problem?
    04-22-12 03:35 PM
    Sorry i need help Asap...am having problem watching video online...it tells me an error as occur...pls how do i get this problem solved?
    03-22-13 08:39 AM
    when i open videos on youtube cannot play or error
    05-02-14 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD