Today, I went in to App World to download free apps. It kept asking me to sign in and so I did, and every time I signed in, it went to the Blackberry App World Membership Addendum, and then to the Account Information screen. Since this was a problem, I made a new account. Now whenever I try to sign in with my new account, the screen says "unable to validate email and password combination". I'm positive that I'm typing it in right, and even to be sure, I changed my password, but the problem persists. PLEASE help!!
    04-16-11 05:42 PM
    Today, I went in to App World to download free apps. It kept asking me to sign in and so I did, and every time I signed in, it went to the Blackberry App World Membership Addendum, and then to the Account Information screen. Since this was a problem, I made a new account. Now whenever I try to sign in with my new account, the screen says "unable to validate email and password combination". I'm positive that I'm typing it in right, and even to be sure, I changed my password, but the problem persists. PLEASE help!!
    Did you check the email account that you used to create the account? Maybe you have to follow a link in an email to validate it.
    04-17-11 06:40 AM
    A lot of people have been having trouble with App World. One solution that worked for some was to delete the app and reinstall it. Also do you use the same email and password? You might have to delete your old App World account so the new one is recognized. Not sure if this will help, just tossing out probabilities.
    04-17-11 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD