06-01-16 10:57 AM
35 12
tools
    I lost my old BB and got my new one. I tried to log in to My App World to get my old apps and download new ones, but it's asking me for my Blackberry ID. I don't remember ever setting one up, and if I did, never used it again. How do I find out what my Blackberry ID is/was??
    12-06-14 08:06 AM
    It was an email address. How many you got?

KB36418-BlackBerry ID Support
    12-06-14 08:20 AM
    I must sign in on my blackberry phone to read any bbm, by can't because I have to sign in an Blakberry ID Username, but no matter what I put in or pass word it just does'nt work>
    01-06-15 10:52 PM
    Start separate threads people!!

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 10:55 PM
    I lost my old BB and got my new one. I tried to log in to My App World to get my old apps and download new ones, but it's asking me for my Blackberry ID. I don't remember ever setting one up, and if I did, never used it again. How do I find out what my Blackberry ID is/was??
    02-25-15 04:47 PM
    I cannot recall this my blackberry identification password
    05-17-15 07:28 PM
    i can't remember my blackberry ID and password
    08-10-15 12:55 AM
    12-30-15 12:07 AM
    05-18-16 10:15 PM
    Maybe I'm missing the point. Is the BlackBerry ID some additional name or number? Or is it just the email address and password that I use with App World? When I try to create a BlackBerry ID using my email address and user name, it says the email address is in use and to choose another. I assumed if I gave it my email address and password, that it would tell me BlackBerry ID. I have downloaded several apps and they all show on my app list.
    06-01-16 10:57 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD