using appLoader i gett this (after it askes me for my phone password):A fatal error has occurred while updating your device's software. Please try again.

long story short i tried to upload the new bbm beta and now i can't load anything plus my phone is a endless loop of getting to the end of the load screen and then do nothing..

my question is do i have to buy a new phone or is there a way to wipe off the currupted os and put on a new one?
    03-22-11 04:21 PM
    I've never had one brick quite like that, as it seems to be messing up apploader too. You can try some of the stuff in my signature if you want. That's about all I got.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-11 06:21 PM
    I was trying to load beta ver of BBM Today and the same problem happened with me as well. I did OS reinstallation via Loader and it solved the issues. you will loose everything if you haven't taken latest backup. also it will reformat the media card(memory card). i lost all my personal stuff so be carefull with that.

using appLoader i gett this (after it askes me for my phone password):A fatal error has occurred while updating your device's software. Please try again.

long story short i tried to upload the new bbm beta and now i can't load anything plus my phone is a endless loop of getting to the end of the load screen and then do nothing..

my question is do i have to buy a new phone or is there a way to wipe off the currupted os and put on a new one?
    03-30-11 08:11 AM

Did you use the Web loader from the Beta Zone, much against the warning of the moderators there? If so, that's the issue.
    03-30-11 09:04 AM
    An error has occurred while updating your device's software. Unspecified error encountered [A:0x0000008E]

My Phone is BlackBerry Curve 9380
    04-28-14 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD