please help every time i go to use my camera on my phone a white screen comes up and the phone resets verizon has sent me a new phone and im still have the same problem. thanks
    09-23-10 11:05 PM
    There is a thread about similar problems in the 9650 subforum. Some people found it happened with 3rd party software. Have you installed any apps on your phone?

Are you saving to the sdcard or memory? And is it the card the phone came with?
    09-24-10 10:20 AM
    Lets move this thread over to the 9650 Forum!
    09-24-10 11:51 AM
    There have been several threads about this problem in various forums. It's not a problem unique to your modeled phone. Rather what seems to be the issue for many is the app Smart Wifi. I too had this exact problem after installing Smart Wifi. It would happen several times a day. I would get one or two good camera starts after a reset, and then it would happen again. Once I got rid of Smart Wifi, my phone hasn't done it again. Hope this helps!
    09-24-10 02:03 PM
    There have been several threads about this problem in various forums. It's not a problem unique to your modeled phone. Rather what seems to be the issue for many is the app Smart Wifi. I too had this exact problem after installing Smart Wifi. It would happen several times a day. I would get one or two good camera starts after a reset, and then it would happen again. Once I got rid of Smart Wifi, my phone hasn't done it again. Hope this helps!
    +1 SmartWifi caused this for numerous users, here's the thread

http://forums.crackberry.com/f172/st...-arghh-494289/
    Last edited by plkcable; 09-24-10 at 02:47 PM.
    09-24-10 02:17 PM
    thanks everyone i do have smart wifi abd im going to delete it and try it thanks again
    09-25-10 12:47 AM
    Glad you solved it (other thread). I thought that was the issue but I was away for two weeks and while I thought it was SmartWifi, I was not sure and did not want to accuse the wrong software (my age does things like that)
    09-25-10 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD