Hello.
    I hope this great community will be able to help me with this issue.

I have been using a Verizon BB Bold 9650 since 2015 with no real issues...lately the selection button stopped working, and I was managing to get by with using the return/enter button for selections.

I just bought a refurbished 9650 off ebay which has the same SW v5.0.0.732 (Platform 4.2.0.334)
    I ran the DM to transfer everything over.

All seemed well, but I cannot get registered to Internet Services, even EE UK didn't know what was wrong. When I go to set up emails etc it just asks for my enterprise password etc.

I really don't know a lot about BB services, I just need to have a cameraless phone which I can access emails on, otherwise I'd be using windows phone

I compared the 2 phones menus...the old phone has an option where I can input my Blackberry ID, the newer one doesn't. HRT doesn't work

There is no BB Appworld app either.

I hope I have given enough information for someone to give me a glimmer of hope of seeing the beloved blackberry icon beside the 3G.
    07-14-17 03:27 PM
    I'm not sure, but it sounds to me like the machine that you purchased came off a corporate fleet and is set up for Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) instead of the Blackberry Internet Service (BIS) that is used by individuals. If that is the case, try Googling for Blackberry Change BES BIS or something like that, but I can tell you that the changeover is not for the faint of heart.

Good luck.
    07-17-17 12:20 PM