Hello a day ago I updated my phone to Os 6.0.0.706, but after I did this my Whatsapp will no longer work. It says WA no longer supports this phone. please switch to a supported phone.

I had the default 5.0 OS which worked fine with WA but after the upgrade no longer supports it. My question is I see you have a newer version of 6.0.0719 from Verizon, you carry two links so I want to know if would be better to downgrade to default version or if upgrading to the links you have will be a better choice.
    Also do I need to press both links? or which one is for this phone. I noticed they are different. Thank you,
    05-09-16 11:12 AM
    there are only multilanguage or all language versions for the OS, if you're only using English, the lower sized would be better, which is a multi. With whatsapp, https://www.whatsapp.com/ota/ try this link?
    05-09-16 12:43 PM
    Hello a day ago I updated my phone to Os 6.0.0.706, but after I did this my Whatsapp will no longer work. It says WA no longer supports this phone. please switch to a supported phone.

I had the default 5.0 OS which worked fine with WA but after the upgrade no longer supports it. My question is I see you have a newer version of 6.0.0719 from Verizon, you carry two links so I want to know if would be better to downgrade to default version or if upgrading to the links you have will be a better choice.
    Also do I need to press both links? or which one is for this phone. I noticed they are different. Thank you,
    WhatsApp will no longer be supported on any blackberry which is non Android from December, 2016.
    There are many other phones such as old Nokia, and others which will not support whatsapp
    07-07-16 02:50 PM
    Use BBM

BlackBerry Classic / 10.3.2.2888
    07-07-16 03:12 PM
    WhatsApp is "officially" no longer supported on OS6, however the Beta version is working fine for several users, download here: beta.whatsapp.com/ota

Posted with my powerful and masterful  Passport!
    07-07-16 03:14 PM