Still new adding to the Forum, hopefully this is allowed here, I suggest an FM Radio be installled on the 9650. Understood Slacker & Pandora but I mean a free FM Radio. If I'm missing something someone let me know. Thx.
    05-01-10 08:26 AM
    Installed? As in a HARDWARE FM radio?? Or are you looking for a software solution to be able to get FM radio play on your BlackBerry?

If you are looking for a Hardware solution, you need to suggest that to RIM directly.
    BlackBerry - BlackBerry | Contact Research In Motion (RIM)

Don't expect them to add hardware to a device already in production.

If you are looking for a software solution, there are already a number of them available such as Moodio and iHeartRadio.
    05-01-10 08:51 AM
    For hardware, search FM transmitter headsets/bluetooth.
    05-01-10 12:47 PM
    Moving thread to the 9650 Forum.
    05-01-10 01:26 PM
    >>Understood Slacker & Pandora but I mean a free FM Radio.<<

Those are free FM services, along with "I Heart radio."
    05-01-10 01:33 PM
    Nobex Radio Companion is another option.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-01-10 01:39 PM
    how about "no"..

the 9650 is about three weeks from release... and i doubt that you will find a single person who will happily let it go back for yet another redesign and the resulting 4 month delay.
    05-01-10 03:34 PM
    Thanks everyone, yes I understand.
    05-03-10 04:37 AM
    Thanks everyone, yes I understand.
    Hey I feel you man, I too would love a FM and AM radio in my BB. I could settle for a browser that would just play online radio streams. Many broadcast over the internet, I used to listen to streaming radio stations with my old WINMO device years ago.

Everyone is right though, I sure as heck dont want to wait any longer for this device than I have to.
    05-03-10 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD