been wanting you do a Windows XP runoff for a while so i started on it tonight. this is a rough rough start to it. still have much more to add and take away and play with being that this is the first theme i have ever made.

let me know what you all think...

Chase
    07-12-09 11:53 PM
    looks good, icons are a little big for my tatse but overall looks good
    07-12-09 11:54 PM
    It's looks good but the icon is too big how about made it a little bit smaller and fit more icon into it.
    07-13-09 02:37 AM
    XP theme with an Apple cut into the grass on the background. Nice!!!
    07-13-09 08:32 AM
    haha just noticed the apple in the background, slick. I've been looking for an XP theme for my bold so thanks for sharing this one. The icons are a little big, also I was wondering if you were thinking of making this one or another one with a functioning start menu? Nice job though
    07-14-09 08:01 PM
    nice themes
    07-17-09 05:12 AM
    haha just noticed the apple in the background, slick. I've been looking for an XP theme for my bold so thanks for sharing this one. The icons are a little big, also I was wondering if you were thinking of making this one or another one with a functioning start menu? Nice job though
    Haha thanks, yea I'm still working on it whenever I get time. I uploaded a screenshot of the newest one so far with the start menu being the application button.

You can see it in the bold 9000 section under the themes and wallpaper sticky.

Thanks,

Chase

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 07:42 AM
    Close to finished...

07-17-09 11:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD