i'm aware that bplay have an aquarium theme for the curve and pearl, where animated fish swim across your screen. now that we have a bb device with a 624mhz processor, i'm sure it could handle an animated theme with ease. something in hi res that exploits the potential of the new screen. I'm sure that it'd instantly have an edge over other products, and its been done before with last gen handsets, so who's with me on this, and what do you think would make a cool animated theme?
    10-27-08 05:52 PM
    Here's a few from a member on here.

BlackBerry Bold Themes - GrindFX.com
    10-27-08 06:00 PM
    cool.....and free, and free is always good! i think although i dont usually pay to buy themes, if someone came up with a really pro animated theme, it would get me to part with a few $!
    10-27-08 06:12 PM
    Have you seen this one?
    Bplay : BlackBerry Themes : Tranquil Garden
    Simple, but very cool, even on my curve.
    10-27-08 09:58 PM
    Have you seen this one?
    That is awesome!! If only the water would move instead of having butterflies flying around.
    10-27-08 11:19 PM
    will this drain the battery? anyone experience shorter battery life when using it?
    10-27-08 11:23 PM
    having an animated theme will always use a bit more battery power. How much more, that depends on the theme.
    10-28-08 08:37 AM
    Have you seen this one?
    thanks! ok, i got this theme and its really nice...the only thing is that of course the icons get in the way of some of the animations slightly, especially if you have the facebook app on your homescreen etc but its no big deal. the thing with battery life is negligable as well, after all, when youre browsing on your phone the screen is constantly animating anyway.
    10-28-08 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD