Awesome! Can't wait to see it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 08:28 PM
    Always love the updates!

05-30-09 08:56 PM
    Last round of beta and i should be uploading the file tonight or after i come back from the park/ circus.
    05-31-09 11:54 AM
    How do we go about getting the update? I'm away from my pc so I don't know if its possible to get the update from my BB. Anyone know?

05-31-09 12:57 PM
    use the link provided to you by mobi.
    How do we go about getting the update? I'm away from my pc so I don't know if its possible to get the update from my BB. Anyone know?

05-31-09 01:02 PM
    Just uploaded theme to mobihand!!!! You should be getting an email soon or just redownload the theme inspire by JCDesigns NeoBlue theme, i fell inlove with the layout and with the WinOs Icons just made it a perfect WinOS Theme with function and with user friendly features like QuickLaunch integration you would never leave the homescreen ever!!!!

05-31-09 05:35 PM
    Now this in one nice theme.

Thanks for the update, I'm loving it.
    05-31-09 05:41 PM
    Now this in one nice theme.

Thanks for the update, I'm loving it.
    its a huge upgrade that really cleans up the homescreen and give it a clean look compare to the old original one.
    05-31-09 05:48 PM
    wow.... its like a totally different theme.... I LOVE it!

great work!
    05-31-09 05:53 PM
    Holly cow !!! E, I love the upgrapde! You did an amazing job!
    It is like an entirely differnet theme.

05-31-09 05:55 PM
    I really liked the NeoBlue Theme by JC but you have definitely improved on it with this WinOS update. Excellant job!!

Last edited by tellsells; 05-31-09 at 06:22 PM.
    05-31-09 06:03 PM
    That's my take on win os ... I did not want to make useless slide menu with icons you won't use. With or without quicklaunch you have control over your homescreen. Its wallpaper friendly also. WinOs + its you in control.

05-31-09 06:28 PM
    I haven't found an Ecruz theme that I didn't like but I have to say that this is his best work. This should be the #1 selling theme on CB, especially at the $2.99 price! There are lots of themes that are $6 and $7 that have problems but this theme has so much and it runs flawlessly.
    Again great job and I hope more people find this gem.
    05-31-09 07:10 PM
    That's my take on win os ... I did not want to make useless slide menu with icons you won't use. With or without quicklaunch you have control over your homescreen. Its wallpaper friendly also. WinOs + its you in control.

Your themes stand out among the elite EC and the upgrade is great - thank you.................

05-31-09 07:24 PM
    EC - like the layout.

I have never been a big fan of the windows icons though.

How about this idea?
    - this layout
    - htc 2.0 icon set
    - three left icons fixed as messages, calendar, media with original HTC big animation in the middle.
    - QL in the middle with your unique choice for animation.
    - 1st icon top left for weather
    - next nine on vertical right dock.

I would be willing to pay for this!

05-31-09 07:26 PM
    EC - like the layout.

I have never been a big fan of the windows icons though.

How about this idea?
    - this layout
    - htc 2.0 icon set
    - three left icons fixed as messages, calendar, media with original HTC big animation in the middle.
    - QL in the middle with your unique choice for animation.
    - 1st icon top left for weather
    - next nine on vertical right dock.

I would be willing to pay for this!

Maybe later, working on 2 themes right now one for the ladies the other one for the masses. Android update is also around the corner thats a freebie. So there are a few EThemes coming down the pipeline.
    Last edited by elycruz0102; 05-31-09 at 07:39 PM.
    05-31-09 07:34 PM
    Its great having you back in the bold world EC!
    Untill your next ... HTC, WinOS & Mini will be my rotation
    05-31-09 09:41 PM
    So are the right and left docks hidden? I can't really tell by looking from one picture to the next.
    05-31-09 10:12 PM
    So are the right and left docks hidden? I can't really tell by looking from one picture to the next.
    Both docks are hidden:

Right dock has 9 icons
    Left dock has 3 icons that should be for today features with dark transparency to read the entries easier on light wallpaper.

Plus Quicklaunch (Windows logo) icon, Profiles Icon, and Weather slot; you never have to leave the homescreen on this app.
    Last edited by tellsells; 05-31-09 at 10:23 PM.
    05-31-09 10:18 PM
    Wow, incredible work again E.

Loving the fact that this was an update! You completely redid the theme and put it as an update, could have just sold it as new.

Anyway, thanks for the themes E...looking forward to your new ones as always...
    05-31-09 10:34 PM
    Wow, incredible work again E.

Loving the fact that this was an update! You completely redid the theme and put it as an update, could have just sold it as new.

Anyway, thanks for the themes E...looking forward to your new ones as always...
    I always felt that WinOs7 wasnt really finish and was just half azz so I spend sometime and reworked the homescreen. I had a few concepts but NeoBlue layout always won over. Im using the other concepts for the other themes to come.
    05-31-09 10:41 PM
    This is still my go-to theme. It is Ecruz's best work. I hope he is getting the "love" from everyone:

And 9 calendar entries:

Last edited by tellsells; 06-02-09 at 10:53 AM.
    06-02-09 10:24 AM
    Mini update coming soon to WinOs, HTC Themes and MiniCoop
    The update will allow users control the fonts size and type in most area of theme.
    06-02-09 10:41 PM
    Beautiful theme. Finally, got it today. thanks for all your hard work e!

06-03-09 01:54 PM
    I can't believe I just decided to grab this one today. This is great. I think I'll be going between this one, HTC Bold 2.0 and a couple others I've got floating around. Looks like I may just dump the rest of my themes.
    06-03-09 07:23 PM
89 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD