Coming from an iphone, where the fonts are very brilliant and detailed, to a Bold where they are quite vague and difficult to recognize at a glance.. What theme do you recommend that is effective in making your Bold easier to navigate and use? Basically I'm wondering:

What theme are you running most consistently and if you could provide the link to it or source, that would be helpful.

Thx.
    11-21-08 09:13 PM
    I'm looking for good themes as well. Not only for my bold but also my curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 09:16 PM
    just check out my theme thread

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/pos...llpaper-96714/
    Last edited by Vendettx; 11-21-08 at 09:20 PM.
    11-21-08 09:17 PM
    I have an L theme with 8 icons. I love it. Check out onthearm.com. That is where I found it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 11:48 AM
    I have the today theme which is really nice.

It's on the forums somewhere. I don't have a link at the moment.

There is also a U theme. I am going to try that out.

Today themes are my favorite since it allows me to display my e-mails and calendar on my home screen.
    11-22-08 11:59 AM
    You might also wanna check a thread by Tito71. He has a bunch of nice themes for bold posted on CB.
    11-22-08 12:19 PM
    Coming from an iphone, where the fonts are very brilliant and detailed, to a Bold where they are quite vague and difficult to recognize at a glance.. What theme do you recommend that is effective in making your Bold easier to navigate and use? Basically I'm wondering:

What theme are you running most consistently and if you could provide the link to it or source, that would be helpful.

Thx.
    Since you prefer the iphone fonts and theme, why don't you get the iberry theme which mimic the iphone UI?
    11-22-08 12:44 PM
    Since you prefer the iphone fonts and theme, why don't you get the iberry theme which mimic the iphone UI?
    well i thought about that, but would prefer something a bit unique to the Bold..
    11-22-08 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD