I agree, the themes are great. Thankie kindly.

p.s. no problems charging etc with any of them
    11-14-08 04:36 PM
    Does anyone have the link for the Bold L Theme that cost 7 bucks? I read it was made by a graphic designer and has animated icons and that it looks exactly like oem except for that it is a today theme? Not trying to hijack

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-08 04:39 PM
    i love the 8 icon L-Theme, using it every day
    11-14-08 04:59 PM
    HELP! I just downloaded 2 of the themes but I can't find them on my phone to save my life!

How do I actually apply these downloads? Its not showing up in my downloads or application folder ???
    11-16-08 10:14 PM
    HELP! I just downloaded 2 of the themes but I can't find them on my phone to save my life!

How do I actually apply these downloads? Its not showing up in my downloads or application folder ???
    It should be under options>themes, if you installed it correctly.
    11-16-08 11:12 PM
    I just found it right before I read your post! lol

Thanks anyway though my fellow crackberry addict!
    11-16-08 11:17 PM
    Can anyone give a brief description of each? I downloaded but can't tell the difference between:

oTa Today - Static Application Background - Wrapping Home Icons

oTa Today - Application Background Changes with Home Background - Wrapping Home Icons
    02-22-09 10:07 PM
    I'm addicted to the OutsideIN by tito71. Its a u theme with hidden icons, I like it because you can actually see your home screen image.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 10:18 PM
    Can anyone give a brief description of each? I downloaded but can't tell the difference between:

oTa Today - Static Application Background - Wrapping Home Icons

Static app background = the full app background you get (ie when u press the menu button at home screen) does not have the same background as your home screen wallpaper.

wrapping home icons = u scroll past the last icon on home screen (for eg the right most) and it goes back to the left most icon.

oTa Today - Application Background Changes with Home Background - Wrapping Home Icons

app background changes with home background = whatever you set as wallpaper on home screen is the same background u see at app menu
    hope this makes sense
    02-22-09 10:43 PM
    Ahh, that makes sense. I didn't see the difference until I changed the default background. On the default, the full app background was the same either way.

I like the default background Thanks! Just bought the Bold, can't figure out where to start with all the possible themes/programs/etc. !
    02-22-09 10:46 PM
    no problem.
    plenty of themes at pimpmyberry and the media section of the forums

as for programs and apps, do a search for "popular downloads" or smtg like that. it has links to nice 3rd party apps
    02-22-09 10:52 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD