Never thought about that. Might give it a try. Thanks.

No problem. I work at night and its nice to have the dark background. Its easier on the eyes I really like the tweme.I also think itd free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 01:55 AM
    Hukster da best

08-01-09 02:37 AM
    I just got my first blackberry, and downloaded my first theme ( 3G by RedZapper ). I really like the theme a lot, but I am confused by the Today feature. I understand it shows my upcoming events in my calendar, but it only shows SOME of my recent text messages using the today feature. Worst of all, I can't figure out how it chooses which messages to display. Does anyone know how it picks and chooses, because it's driving me crazy.
    08-08-09 08:57 AM
    My 2 favs are this one^^

or
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/3g...eather-271090/

Both have hidden today themes with decent size font
    Using that too the last 10 days and its perfect
    08-08-09 11:31 AM
    I am using my first ever today theme and I love it. It is basically the OEM set-up - no changes - with the Today added - either Calendar or Messages or whatever you want. It's by Matt Ginsberg and it's .99 at the CB App Store.

I really don't like a theme that changes my berry much, so if you just want to add the Today to how your Bold functions naked, it's a great theme. And I have found Matt to be very accommodating if you would like some small tweaks.

Can't lose for .99!

08-08-09 11:39 AM
    Try the BOLD iBerry Crossbar Plus OS 4.6 BOLD theme.
    08-08-09 12:49 PM
    Cipher Sidebar Extreme for me. Had it a few months now & I can't imagine changing it. Really easy to use & quick too.

08-08-09 01:08 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD