In all the Today featured themes I have (iBerry, etc...) the fonts are too small. I can't find one with similar font size as the default themes. Any help?
    07-31-09 10:22 AM
    I have the new HTC Diamond theme, and I absolutely love it. It's even better cause it's only .99 in the Crackberry App Store right now.
    07-31-09 12:23 PM
    07-31-09 01:24 PM
    add me to bbm and I'll send you a really nice one! Best i've used so far...
    07-31-09 02:12 PM
    I like Bold Crossbar Plus theme. It has the today view as well as a bunch of icons.
    07-31-09 02:19 PM
    My 2 favs are this one^^

or
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/3g...eather-271090/

Both have hidden today themes with decent size font
    07-31-09 02:38 PM
    add me to bbm and I'll send you a really nice one! Best i've used so far...
    theme looks good man, thanks
    07-31-09 04:15 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/3g...eather-271090/

Both have hidden today themes with decent size font
    I love the 3g bold theme w/ weather. Went through 5 before I found this one and settled.
    07-31-09 04:24 PM
    Sorry for the really simple questions, but I don't use any themes....

Does a "Today" theme only show calendar entries for the current calendar date, or will it show the next three or four or however many entries it displays, no matter what the date? Like, will it show tomorrow's entries, if I have none for today?

Also, when do they come off the homescreen - after the date has passed or the time assigned to the event?

I know nothing! And can't really tell from the pictures.

Thanks for your help.
    07-31-09 05:19 PM
    Sorry for the really simple questions, but I don't use any themes....

Does a "Today" theme only show calendar entries for the current calendar date, or will it show the next three or four or however many entries it displays, no matter what the date? Like, will it show tomorrow's entries, if I have none for today?

Also, when do they come off the homescreen - after the date has passed or the time assigned to the event?

I know nothing! And can't really tell from the pictures.

Thanks for your help.
    Today themes will show a certain number of upcoming events (beyond the current day if there are enough lines). They typically come off the home screen when the event end time has passed.
    07-31-09 05:45 PM
    Yes they show the next 3, 4 or 5 entries (or however many the theme designer set)
    So If I don't have anything scheduled for today, it'll show tomorrows entries.
    Some today themes show emails and or text mssgs.

With a hidden today theme, the entries only show when you scroll over the icon.

To the OP, I forgot to mention Hulksters themes, they're great also

http://bb-ota.servehttp.com/index_v2.html
    07-31-09 05:45 PM
    ^^ Thanks, you two, for your replies. I wouldn't want to use a Today theme unless the entries disappeared after the event time, rather than the end of the day. Plus I would like to see a few days ahead, so that's good.

I might try one.... I've never really liked themes, though.
    07-31-09 05:58 PM
    KB they do disappearr after the time if you have the time set in your calendar, I just have mine set for all day because most are bdays.
    And you can see a few days ahead.
    Give one a try, they're free, I think you'll like it.
    07-31-09 06:01 PM
    I'll give one a try - but the few themes I have tried (and deleted within hours) caused lags or memory issues for me.
    07-31-09 06:21 PM
    i'm running the 3G w/ weather now, but for the longest time i was running the BOLD Zoom Custom Bottom Zen Plus... loved it for the Today function and the dual docks, but decided i needed a change last week.

i recommend either (3G is free, BOLD Zoom is $)
    07-31-09 09:27 PM
    Mine is 'Friendly Tidy Today'. Just can't remember where I found it. It's my fav so far.
    07-31-09 09:36 PM
    I've been rocking the Cipher Sidebar Extreme by JCDesigns for awhile now. Shows upto 3 messages and 6 calendar entries. Plus has 15 scrolling icons and a fixed profile and connections icon. Love it!! Ofcourse it is a $ theme, you can get it from the crackberry app store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 09:55 PM
    I've been rocking the Cipher Sidebar Extreme by JCDesigns for awhile now. Shows upto 3 messages and 6 calendar entries. Plus has 15 scrolling icons and a fixed profile and connections icon. Love it!! Ofcourse it is a $ theme, you can get it from the crackberry app store.

Just bought this theme 30 minutes ago and I love it. If you hurry you can get it for 1.99. It is at that price for another 30 minutes I believe. Well worth it in my opinion.
    07-31-09 10:26 PM
    OSX Stacks by Ecruz is the best theme I have ever used ......... And the only one I have ever paid for.

07-31-09 10:42 PM
    My only complaint with the Cipher Sidebar Extreme is no weather text. Other than that it is perfect for me.
    07-31-09 10:51 PM
    It might sound a little strange but I really like the twitter theme. I think its called thweme or something like that. I like it because it changes your contact list and messeges background to black with grey font. It comes with the twitter bird as the wallpaper but I just changed that. So just an idea to all of you out there.

07-31-09 10:53 PM
    It might sound a little strange but I really like the twitter theme. I think its called thweme or something like that. I like it because it changes your contact list and messeges background to black with grey font. It comes with the twitter bird as the wallpaper but I just changed that. So just an idea to all of you out there.

Never thought about that. Might give it a try. Thanks.
    07-31-09 10:58 PM
    my fav theme is "Sidewinder", but for some reason or another my Bold doesn't like it as much as I do - so now I'm rockin the "SodaBerry with Today plus Weather" and it's really cool!

Peace
    07-31-09 10:59 PM
    Any one know of a today plus theme thats shows the call log in addition to the calender and messages. I got the iberry today plus but it doesnt seem to show the call log on my bold.
    08-01-09 12:15 AM
    Any one know of a today plus theme thats shows the call log in addition to the calender and messages. I got the iberry today plus but it doesnt seem to show the call log on my bold.
    Simplicity is one that shows the call log
    08-01-09 12:37 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD