i second that!!
    lol....his avy looks emo :P
    01-22-09 04:41 PM
    Currently rockin the Bold Cipher Extreme to be able to have 15 customizable icons on the side and the home screen set up the way it is.

Always changing up my themes though.
    01-22-09 05:05 PM
    I really like the Bold Resize for Weather App:

Where's this one?
    01-22-09 05:05 PM

is this theme possiable with out tha calender and message thing?
    01-22-09 08:10 PM
    Where's this one?
    thats superloopy's. you can find it in the theme section on CB
    01-22-09 08:12 PM
    Check the link above pic.
    01-22-09 08:24 PM
    I vote Super Loopy's "half" style......it's just like the original precision theme plus you get extra icons and there's a larger view of your wallpaper! I gotta see that beatiful screen in action everytime I pic it up! FTW

thread here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/su...themes-115990/

dueces-peace
    Last edited by stopplayingwithmycrack; 01-22-09 at 10:32 PM. Reason: forgot to answer posters question
    01-22-09 09:36 PM
    i am all for today themes
    so the variations to the today themes are just add-ons for me
    01-22-09 09:44 PM
    thats superloopy's. you can find it in the theme section on CB
    I must be missing something. I looked through Super Loopy's themes (very nice work by the way, Super Loopy), but I didn't see where there could be an icon at the top middle (weather in the screenshot - I like that). It looks like the side theme but with one little extra icon in the middle.
    01-23-09 08:55 AM
    I must be missing something. I looked through Super Loopy's themes (very nice work by the way, Super Loopy), but I didn't see where there could be an icon at the top middle (weather in the screenshot - I like that). It looks like the side theme but with one little extra icon in the middle.
    Not to mention, does it not bother anyone that uses weather updating icons/themes that they NEVER update the home screen, unless you go to your application screen and then come back. its such a lame limitation of the OS.
    01-23-09 09:05 AM
    Yeah I've noticed the weather app doesn't seem to work and third party apps have the normal size icons. Maybe its just me but it seems to be killing my battery before my eyes. Since I loaded the theme up my battery has dropped 2 bars!! Ouch

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-09 10:25 AM
    Love the hidden side scroll cypher theme!!! SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-23-09 11:45 AM
    i saw a few cool ones in the themes place ..

tech one
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/pr...leased-135690/

sidebar one
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/bo...remium-138020/

side to side one ..
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/su...themes-115990/

they are all cool I think
    01-23-09 12:27 PM
    Yeah I've noticed the weather app doesn't seem to work and third party apps have the normal size icons. Maybe its just me but it seems to be killing my battery before my eyes. Since I loaded the theme up my battery has dropped 2 bars!! Ouch

Hello all!

The weather app theme was taken down after I started making a few other options. I stopped using it myself because the program never seems to update correctly. There's nothing different in my themes from the original BB ones that would affect your battery life differently.

As for the 3rd party app icons being original size, if you read my original post of the thread that contains my themes you'd see that yes, I'm aware of the 3rd party apps being larger than the native ones and yes, there is a fix for it but I posted in there that I just don't have time to update all the themes right now and re-upload them all to my ftp.

Thank you all for your kind words and as soon as I have time to adjust all of the themes I will get right on it.
    01-24-09 12:24 PM
    My Personal Favorita

EVEEK's Enigma

01-24-09 12:30 PM
    I've tried many, many themes & although there's some very good ones, there's 2 that I keep coming back to:

Les Coleurs:

Bold Today PLUS:

01-24-09 01:12 PM
    I've tried many, many themes & although there's some very good ones, there's 2 that I keep coming back to:

Les Coleurs:

Bold Today PLUS:

I still get a kick out of the "Fire Isiah" one.
    01-24-09 02:04 PM
    I still get a kick out of the "Fire Isiah" one.
    Lol, that's one of my favorite pictures ever. I miss Isiah.
    01-24-09 02:09 PM
    i have about 10 themes and i keep going back to precision zen theme :P

Cordero
    01-24-09 02:36 PM
    For some reason, a few themes update Weatherbug on the home screen and some themes do not.
    I can tell you for sure that JC Designs Crossbar Plus Xtreme and his Today Plus for the Bold does update the Weatherbug icon on the homescreen.
    The Bottom Dock Today which is a free theme that is blogged on Crackberry did not update Weatherbug on the homescreen.
    01-24-09 02:56 PM
    I think ecruz's - 'E' series SideScroll is awesome, but not the hidden sidescroll version. It's heavily inspired by the cypher theme, but imo better and free.
    01-24-09 09:23 PM
    this has to be one of the coolest....

01-24-09 10:03 PM
    FOR ME being a somewhat of a new user to the Bold i use Precision Silver, Mac theme from Map, Ice Blue, and sometimes the DroidBerry
    01-24-09 10:29 PM
    Ode to a theme

Some like anything kind'a bright,
    Some like anything kind'a small,
    Some like anything kind'a theme at all.
    01-24-09 10:32 PM
    My fav theme has got to the the BOLD CrossBar Plus Xtreme one found in themes section, has calendar and missed calls with new text&emails right on main screen, I really like it.
    01-24-09 10:50 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD