this is a sick theme and im lovin it on my tour. only problem im noticing which isnt that big of a problem. when ever i get a txt msg i get two notifications that come up on the top bar
    10-21-09 05:15 PM
    Bought both versions and love them. Thank you sir.
    10-24-09 03:30 AM
    Just installed last night and I'm loving it! Only 2 issues I've seen so far:

The page slide feature's animation is painfully slow. It takes a full second and a half to complete, and reminds me of a sub-par vista theme I bought while back.

And this theme doesn't look to good with dark wall, which is all I have. It seems to show menus and text in a bluish grey tint, and it doesn't contrast well at all.

Other than that I'm loving it, especially the folders you created for me to stuff all my junk in!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 06:18 AM
    What OS are you running?
    The slide feature on my device is quite smooth and quick.

Last edited by Eagles23; 10-26-09 at 04:43 AM.
    10-25-09 02:07 PM
    quick question, anyone running this theme on OS 5? im currently on 5.0.0.314 and it seems that the skinned/custom folder icons that were there on 4.6 are now at default.
    10-28-09 05:01 PM
    I bought both versions and they both look good. I am however having an issue with the sliding page one. The font of the "normal" calendar is grey and very hard to see on the default wallpaper. Further more ther calendar events dont go away by moving to the next icon, left �r right. But only by moving 2 spaces IT dissapears. And im having somw striped borders in browser and message app. Im using os 5 .238.

I'm with 4.6 .303, and also seeing those issues.

- Font size is a bit large that the appointments overlap with the icon bar.
    - Font color is too light to see the text.
    - Calendar events will only move away for two icons away.
    10-30-09 03:00 AM
    ducky, it seems you are using the 9700. this theme is meant for 9000 and could be the reason of your problems. some of those problems were there from the release of this theme but E has revised it and has resolved the issues on the second release.
    10-30-09 06:12 PM
    I'm with 9000.

ducky, it seems you are using the 9700. this theme is meant for 9000 and could be the reason of your problems. some of those problems were there from the release of this theme but E has revised it and has resolved the issues on the second release.
    10-31-09 05:48 AM
    any updates?
    10-31-09 09:30 AM
    then that is odd ducky. i had those issue on the first release but after E released the second release, its been resolved.
    10-31-09 05:45 PM
    i bought this theme for my bold with the pageslide function but then i realized that i dont want that feature. is there any way i could take that feature away or download a pageslide-less version without having to reconfigure all of my icon settings?
    11-01-09 05:30 PM
    is this theme updated for OS5?
    01-07-10 02:53 AM
    love the themeeeeeeee man keep up the good work
    01-07-10 10:05 AM
113 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD