nice themes, i got em both!
    10-13-09 03:24 AM
    I love theme. One problem though running it on the bold with 5.0.238.

I have the stripped top screen on a couple of menus (calendar, options, etc..). Is this normal for a theme that was created for 4.6 but being run on 5.0 or am I doing something wrong?
    10-13-09 08:49 AM
    Anyone else having issues with mobihand? I can get to the theme but it won't let me click the "buy" button.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 10:09 AM
    Some tour users are having issue with mobihand also weird hopefully it's fix now.

10-13-09 12:08 PM
    OK, E. I'm going nuts trying to find the hotkey for the profiles. You write that it is & but I seriously can't find that key on my Bold

By the way, putting space as hotkey for QL, pure stroke of genious. Leaves the rest of us wondering "why did'nt. I think of that." Brilliant

The theme grows well on me, after figuring out the small tricks around the show/hide dock button (scroll left to refocus the button when you have just hidden the dock, and right to refocus it if you just took a sneak peak on the dock icons).

- would really Love an SMS&MMS version but that's up to You off course.

Context menu font (BB click in an app) is a tad big, but that's about it.

I also like the pale blue for highlights and app banners, very relaxing, come to think of it. The whole theme leaves a disitinct feeling of serenity which I really appreciate.

It is definetely going to stay on my Bold for a long long time.

BR Mio

10-13-09 02:40 PM
    OK, E. I'm going nuts trying to find the hotkey for the profiles. You write that it is & but I seriously can't find that key on my Bold

BR Mio

Press the $/Speaker key.
    10-13-09 03:27 PM
    Ha, got it thanks. (I had mine set to "")

10-13-09 03:35 PM
    Good to hear the feedback an update it's on way, I will post the update list and what they include thusday

Last edited by elycruz0102; 10-13-09 at 05:15 PM.
    10-13-09 04:57 PM
    Good to hear the feedback an update it's on way, I will post the update list and what they include thusday

You never stop improving your themes - big credit to your character.
    10-13-09 06:07 PM
    Blackberry Bold

Great theme! I noticed two minor aesthetic blemishes.. 1. I also have a stripped bar above my native apps (calendar, options, bbm..) 2. when you change the wallpaper, the new wallpaper for the full menu does not faded as the original (grey fade)

These changes would be awesome!
    Thanks again.
    10-13-09 07:59 PM
    OS 4.6.0.303

one bug i noticed is that when the focus is on the icons on the dock, scroll right to hit the calendar, then scroll left once or once more to focus on the icon left of the hide dock icon, the calendar entries do not go away, but the backdrop does and the entries stays on top of the wallpaper as a faded grey color.
    10-13-09 08:24 PM
    Another small problem needed in the next update would be to "skin" the Visual Voicemail icon (if possible). It's the only one that is still the original AT&T icon.
    I also get the same thing as poster above with the calendar entries staying when I scroll left back to the main screen. However, it does go away by scrolling to the fourth slot.
    Great value; excellent theme!!!!!!!
    10-13-09 08:36 PM
    Blackberry Bold

You never cease to amaze E! Yet another winner.

I have only one problem and also one request.

Problem:

There is a striped bar above the native applications on the phone

Request:

If possibly, please make the context menu font smaller and another font (Trebuchet MS perhaps? lol)

That's all I have.

Gr8 theme! Looking forward to what you come out with next.

Keep up the good work!
    10-13-09 10:02 PM
    Just a quick thing I noticed. Is the home icon on the app switcher window the default icon and is not custom/skinned?

10-13-09 11:50 PM
    Love this theme E!!
    Bought the version without slider for Bold. Can't believe you sell these for $0.99 initially. Think I'll buy the slider one too. May not use it for a while but just to show my support.

Very small observation related to above post by janx.. icons for password keeper, memory cleaner & 3 setup icons not themed.

These aren't important at all. I just sensed that you're a bit of a perfectionist so I thought I'd point it out.
    10-14-09 07:04 AM
    what a great job! E, you always make the best themes w hottest features. At first I did a double take when I saw how the calendar, phone, messages animation came across the screen when scrolling right.

Just awesome. You rock!
    10-14-09 10:50 AM
    Today bug is fix, working to adjust the slide testing a few speed increasing and decreasing, new toolbar moves date and new message indicator to the right underneath signal and battery meter update pic coming tonight. Good to for a weekend update.

10-14-09 01:58 PM
    Today bug is fix, working to adjust the slide testing a few speed increasing and decreasing, new toolbar moves date and new message indicator to the right underneath signal and battery meter update pic coming tonight. Good to for a weekend update.

Great looking theme.
    Will the update include fixes for the striped top bar in OS 5.0?
    10-14-09 03:45 PM
    i hear its a big month for you? three themes coming out?!?!?!
    10-14-09 08:36 PM
    Awesome looking theme, great work!

Now for the issues:

OS 5.0.0.238

1. Same as already noted, the striped top bar on native apps like BBM, Calendar, Browser, etc.

2. No Media icon. Using the Media shortcut in QL gets you nowhere, although "Media" shows in the app switcher, and clicking on it locks up the phone.

3. No text on the home screen for apps (which means no weather text either).

4. No profile icon on home screen. Although there is a hotkey, it would be nice to have a visual of what profile is in use.

5. The slideout calendar/phone log/messages only shows a preview of calendar entries. Phone Log and Messages show no entries (are they just for show?)

6. With the calendar next to the dock hiding button, calendar entries remain on the screen when hiding the dock. Have to scroll up to the weather icon or right to the slideout to get rid of them.

Again great work! Hope to see some fixes too to make it even better!
    10-15-09 01:43 PM
    Profile on homescreen is available. Just put that icon on the slot for the weather app. It sounds you won't be needing the weather app on homescreen cuz there is no text. No text on home screen gives it the minimalistic look and great for wallpaper lovers. I believe those aren't really issues but done on purpose.
    Last edited by janx; 10-15-09 at 05:24 PM.
    10-15-09 05:20 PM
    E,

For the No Page Slide version, I have the very first icon set to BerryWeather.

I've noticed when I hover over it, the text for the application appears in two places.

1) right beside the icon
    2) above the application bar

like i said before, i have no other problems with the exception of the striped bar and the context menu (it really is a little on the large side lol)

keep up the gr8 work!
    10-15-09 05:44 PM
    i hear its a busy month three themes coming out awesome!
    10-15-09 06:52 PM
    E,

For the No Page Slide version, I have the very first icon set to BerryWeather.

I've noticed when I hover over it, the text for the application appears in two places.

1) right beside the icon
    2) above the application bar
    So there is home screen text on the non-slide version and NO home screen text on the slide version? That's odd...
    10-16-09 02:14 PM
    Please fix the striped bar issue! I love the theme but that issue really spoils it for me. Great work as usual E.
    10-16-09 05:48 PM
113 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD