Any updates?
    10-18-09 11:28 AM
    Bold users will be getting the update sometime today. Going to do it inbetween football and phillies/dodger game.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 11:32 AM
    When is that update coming e?
    10-18-09 07:56 PM
    update e-mail received from mobihand!

downloading now.

thanks E!
    10-18-09 09:15 PM
    Update has been uploaded....

10-18-09 09:17 PM
    looking good.

no more striped toolbar.

context menu font is a decent size.

not loving the new icon selection circle tho, seems a bit too "busy".

i preferred the original one.

other than that, gr8 stuff!
    10-18-09 09:39 PM
    looking good.

not loving the new icon selection circle tho, seems a bit too "busy".

i preferred the original one.

other than that, gr8 stuff!
    You cannot tell me that is too busy.......

Thanks for the update E!
    10-18-09 10:20 PM
    Busy ??? Really??? New one is more transparent. Working on the new set of icons for os5 when that comes out

10-18-09 10:39 PM
    e could you make icons for Voice Notes Recorder, Voice Dialing, Password Keeper, and memory cleaner... also some of the games if possible. Those are the only default ones missing.
    10-18-09 11:01 PM
    e could you make icons for Voice Notes Recorder, Voice Dialing, Password Keeper, and memory cleaner... also some of the games if possible. Those are the only default ones missing.
    It's going to be part of the os5 update with the rest of the icons I am assuming might get mod. Ex pictures, files, videos and visual voicemail. Just waiting for the next theme kit.

10-18-09 11:11 PM
    a little thing i noticed, when playing music, the alarm clock icon is a bit lower and overlapping the first digit of the clock.
    10-18-09 11:47 PM
    Thanks for the fixes. Great theme. I am noticing that when I am trying to set my alarm, usually the numbers pop up and I can slide through the times to select my alarm time; but now it seems that pop up is invisible and I can't see what time I am setting my alarm at. Is anyone else having this issue? I am running 5.0 OS and have done a battery pull.
    10-19-09 12:35 AM
    Thanks for the fixes. Great theme. I am noticing that when I am trying to set my alarm, usually the numbers pop up and I can slide through the times to select my alarm time; but now it seems that pop up is invisible and I can't see what time I am setting my alarm at. Is anyone else having this issue? I am running 5.0 OS and have done a battery pull.
    I just notice that, I will look into it since an earlier build with the updates last night did not have that issue.

10-19-09 02:32 AM
    I just notice that, I will look into it since an earlier build with the updates last night did not have that issue.

I am seeing this also using OS 5.0.238
    10-19-09 06:42 AM
    Busy ??? Really??? New one is more transparent. Working on the new set of icons for os5 when that comes out

forgive me, i should have been more clear. busy was a most inappropriate word for what i was attempting to convey.

when highlighting non-skinned folders such as Applications, Games, Downloads and Setup, the "inner circle/target-esque" portion of the selection cursor makes those folder somewhat indistinguishable. i suppose it is because they are not skinned. this was just a friendly observation on my part and is by no means, a deal break if you will. i hope it wasn't taken in the wrong light and if it was, then i apologize.

i'm also not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but i seem to having difficulty setting my alarm with this theme (No Page Slide Out) active. i select the option but nothing appears. I've tried a battery pull to no avail. Upon changing to another theme, i am able to do it.

again, my most sincere apologies if i ruffled any feathers with my "busy" description. i can assure you it wasn't intentional lol

keep up the good work E!
    10-19-09 08:57 AM
    I am having the same issue.
    10-19-09 10:08 AM
    Working that issue. Fix 1 os5 issue only to create another one

10-19-09 02:28 PM
    Guys you can't expect completly perfect themes for phones with OS 5 the theme software is not yet compatible with OS 5 which may be done on purpose to slow down leaks, and people wanting leaked software.
    10-19-09 05:43 PM
    Also, one more thing, when im making calender events, i cant switch the numbers on the hours.
    10-20-09 11:20 AM
    Also, one more thing, when im making calender events, i cant switch the numbers on the hours.
    Found the issue after 15 or so tweaks and battery pulls. Now to find the workaround without ditching a key feature. I will look into the calendar issue also today.

10-20-09 12:06 PM
    Theme updated to address os5 issues. New focus underlay and menu button, update includes user define fonts on menu.

10-21-09 01:12 AM
    Theme updated to address os5 issues. New focus underlay and menu button, update includes user define fonts on menu.

Ely what firmware are you running? I am still on 4.6 and had none of the issues 5.0 users are having. I ask because I wonder if it's worth the upgrade for me.
    10-21-09 08:12 AM
    I updated to the latest 5.0 beta out there and I did see those issues first hand. Going foward 5.0 is my new test os for themes.

10-21-09 10:26 AM
    Love the updates. Great theme E!

10-21-09 10:43 AM
    Thanks and I cant wait for os5 to officially comes out and os5 theme kit also

10-21-09 11:15 AM
113 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD