cali is awesome, weather is great this summer
    07-27-09 10:36 AM
    The latest update has been released
    If you have already purchased this theme you should receive an email from mobihand.com shortly with the new update link!! ENJOY
    07-27-09 01:26 PM
    Like the update. For those who are new I strongly reccomend a battery pull after installing this one. Its graphically intense and has a lot going on and tends to lag prior to the bat pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 02:12 PM
    Exellent wk KD! Thnx...

07-27-09 02:13 PM
    thats where i live lol....curtis park area, familiar?
    Nice, I was a little more SouthEast, basically on the border of Elk Grove, south of when Watt Ave turns to Florin Rd. Directly North of Churchill Downs Area on Caselman Rd. My brother and Dad still live in Sacramento near Arden Mall, but I haven't been there to visit in about 10 years.

You plan on staying in Sac?

(pulls out anti-rape kit to use on the weirdos here, not you jerde :P)
    lol, yea it was even bad when I was there, can't imagine what it has turned into now.
    07-27-09 03:22 PM
    Thanks very much for the update.
    You addressed everything perfectly!

07-27-09 04:34 PM
    Update running smooth ...Thanks for the update and for taking time to port it over ...
    07-27-09 05:30 PM
    Nice, I was a little more SouthEast, basically on the border of Elk Grove, south of when Watt Ave turns to Florin Rd. Directly North of Churchill Downs Area on Caselman Rd. My brother and Dad still live in Sacramento near Arden Mall, but I haven't been there to visit in about 10 years.

You plan on staying in Sac?

lol, yea it was even bad when I was there, can't imagine what it has turned into now.

Lol oh so not too far then

Ya i am staying in sac for a while...but i live in the "white" part of sac so its safe still :P
    07-27-09 07:46 PM
    hey kD love the theme only problem so far is the lock screen wallpaper can this be fixed?

07-28-09 12:26 PM
    hey kD love the theme only problem so far is the lock screen wallpaper can this be fixed?

This has already been addressed. Did you not download the update that was released? Mobihand should have sent you an email.
    07-28-09 12:34 PM
    yeah I got the email and I upgraded today but still have the lockscreen problem I will try installing it again just to make sure I have the updated version.

07-28-09 12:39 PM
    yeah I got the email and I upgraded today but still have the lockscreen problem I will try installing it again just to make sure I have the updated version.

Try uninstalling the previous version first
    07-28-09 03:09 PM
    i did the uninstall but still getting the same problems
    07-28-09 03:24 PM
    i did the uninstall but still getting the same problems
    Can you explain in detail what problems you are having? I am under the impression you are referring to a problem where the lock screen isnt showing your homescreen wallpaper?

If thats the case, is anybody else having this problem because the issue was addressed in the last version, and it is working as intended on my phone simulator.
    07-28-09 04:10 PM
    Yes that's exactly what's happening

07-28-09 04:19 PM
    Lol oh so not too far then

Ya i am staying in sac for a while...but i live in the "white" part of sac so its safe still :P
    Crazy to think that we were only a short drive away from each other for a number of years. I'm sure you guys took the Sutter Fort field trip too in grade school. We actually moved around a lot. I went to Feikert Elementary, Franklin Elementary, Elk Grove Elementary, and Joseph Kerr Middle School in Elk Grove.

You been to a Kings game at all?
    07-29-09 02:34 AM
    Crazy to think that we were only a short drive away from each other for a number of years. I'm sure you guys took the Sutter Fort field trip too in grade school. We actually moved around a lot. I went to Feikert Elementary, Franklin Elementary, Elk Grove Elementary, and Joseph Kerr Middle School in Elk Grove.

You been to a Kings game at all?
    Well, how old are you? I moved from mac road area to where I have been living for the past 13 years when I was 7. I went to bret harte elementry xD

Oh, btw, were u a bad child mr I went to three elementarys? lol
    07-29-09 01:14 PM
    Does the update include a weather slot for the Bold?
    07-30-09 01:19 PM
    No weather slot in the update. I don't think it this was ever mentioned as one of the changes by KD

07-30-09 01:40 PM
    Bummer. Thanks.

07-30-09 06:37 PM
    Nice lookin theme!

10-28-09 12:16 PM
121 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD