Theme Name: Dimension Series
    Theme Cost: $4.98
    Description: These are the first and only Premium Dimension Series themes available for the newer generation Blackberry Smartphones! There are four different versions available: Dimension Side Dock, Dimension Today, Dimension L, and Dimension Bottom Dock! Any of these themes is perfect for anyone who loves their newer generation hardware and software, yet likes the look and simplicity of their past Blackberry! All backgrounds and icon placement are user-changeable.

Also, the Today version of the theme features a "Messages" view and "Calendar" Today view on the home screen!

The Dimension Series can be found in the CrackBerry App Store and is also available for the Blackberry Storm and Blackberry Curve 8900!

Dimension Series - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Attachment 31499

Attachment 31500

Attachment 31501
    07-22-09 03:34 AM
    Ah the memories...lol nice nostalgic theme...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 06:44 AM
    just posted about this in the 8900 section... i just purchased this theme and i really cannot say enough good things about it. icons very clear, everything looks very professional, and everything looks just as good if not better than it ever did on my old bb. highly recommend this theme!
    07-22-09 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD