Without doubt this is the bet theme I have ever seen for the bold. I have 2 requests: 1st is it possible to possible to have a preview of the messages recieved on Blackberry Messager (similar to that which is shown for messages and calendar). 2ndly I seem to have a default font on a few applications. Most noticably messager. the list of all the emails has a larger font which I can not change. When I click on the email message and view the message then the font shown is the one that I have selected. Apart from that it is fantastic. Oh one other question, will you be creating an icon for the folders tab, e.g applications, games etc.
    11-17-09 02:03 PM
    Well the font issue seems to be something that I need to address..so I'll work on that. I'm planning on converting this over to the new Theme Builder so that I can add custom folder icons for Applications and Games.. perhaps this will also alleviate some of the default font issues.
    11-17-09 02:23 PM
    in the second screen shot above, the font that is shown is the font that YOU changed, or is this the font that shows up IN the theme?

It looks like the BBCasual font that you selected. The other font (in the two other screen shots) looks like the default font for those particular appicaltions (I think BB_Sans Serif)..

what other theme of mine have you downloaded and installed that you do NOT have this problem so I can go back and compare the settings between the two themes.

btw, you may want to delete the first screen shot above from the message as it shows your personal email addy..
    Thanks for the heads up. But the other theme that I have from you is the Glaskart HD today them and it works just perfect. From the screen shots if I go into an application (BBM, email, phone) default them is BB sans serif but when I go to type in a response or dial a number the font that I want BBCasual appears
    11-17-09 03:16 PM
    I'm working on re-doing the entire theme using the new Theme Studio.. I've added some cool new icons along with some different wallpapers (phone calls, ect)..

Hopefully I'll be able to update the OTA link tonight..
    11-19-09 09:53 AM
    Awesome, can't wait!
    11-19-09 06:06 PM
    TERRIFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please keep us posted.....................
    11-19-09 09:47 PM
    Revised version is up. Use the same OTA link as in the very first post.
    11-19-09 10:06 PM
    I deleted the old app before I downloaded the new one just posted. The pic of the world on the home page is not there. Do you have the wallpaper for the home page. This could be my fault. I was playing with the old version (different wallpapers) But I do like the original.....Thanks

Whoops....the world pic just appeared......hummm.....

I think this is a wonderful theme....still my fav TY
    Last edited by lexus012; 11-19-09 at 10:35 PM. Reason: corrected
    11-19-09 10:28 PM
    download it again as I saw that there were two icons that were not resized properly..

I just uploaded the new version...
    11-19-09 10:52 PM
    Ok...doing it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-19-09 11:11 PM
    love the theme but do u have it without the today screen?????
    11-20-09 12:12 AM
    Fantastic. Just loaded the lastest version and it is just wonderful. Sorry about not making a donation yet, I will do it when i get home.
    11-20-09 06:59 AM

Not at this time...
    11-20-09 10:11 AM
    I don't care much for the "Today" either. I just moved my folders(calendar and messgaes) to the app screen and now I am happy

BTW...Been using the updated version....still lovin it.......donation made
    11-20-09 01:08 PM
    Just added a NON-Today version for you all.. See the Bold HD6 link in the first post.
    11-21-09 05:36 PM
    I don't care much for the "Today" either. I just moved my folders(calendar and messgaes) to the app screen and now I am happy

BTW...Been using the updated version....still lovin it.......donation made
    Thanks very much for the donation. i appreciate it and appreciate it knowing that you appreciate it enough to make a donation..

So all you peeps, if you like my themes.. and feel the need, please consider making a donation:

to donate, click on the link below: Please place a note on your post telling which theme it's for:
    PayPal Donations
    11-21-09 05:39 PM
    thanks for the updated themes i really like them. just wondering if there was any reason that when you set a home screen image it reverts to the default screen when you hit the menu button.
    11-21-09 10:06 PM
    I think with the new Theme Builder, if you (me in this case) set the App screen different that what the default is, then it will not change when you change the home screen wallpaper...

when you say it reverts to the default screen when you hit the menu button, what do you mean?

the home screen wallpaper for the theme is the Autism Puzzle Globe. the wallpaper for the App screen is the green grass/blue sky.

If you (the end user) change the Home screen wall, it should not change the app screen wall.

are you seeing something different?
    11-21-09 10:38 PM
    I think with the new Theme Builder, if you (me in this case) set the App screen different that what the default is, then it will not change when you change the home screen wallpaper...

when you say it reverts to the default screen when you hit the menu button, what do you mean?

the home screen wallpaper for the theme is the Autism Puzzle Globe. the wallpaper for the App screen is the green grass/blue sky.

If you (the end user) change the Home screen wall, it should not change the app screen wall.

are you seeing something different?
    On the previous theme when I set my homescreen picture it would remain even when i went to the app screen. Now I currently have a boxing picture as my home screen but the app screen goes to the green grass. I would like the same picture (boxing image) to stay for both home screen and app screen.
    11-21-09 11:31 PM
    ok I understand.. however, with the new theme, using Theme Studio, which I used for this theme, whichever wallpaper I set the App screen to will stay that way...that's just how the design is..

I know previously that people complained (not necessarily in this thread, but in general), that they wanted the App screen to stay, regardless of the home screen..

It's either one way, or the default way.. I dont know if you (me) set the App screen to default, if it would change with the home screen...
    11-22-09 12:01 AM
    ok I understand.. however, with the new theme, using Theme Studio, which I used for this theme, whichever wallpaper I set the App screen to will stay that way...that's just how the design is..

I know previously that people complained (not necessarily in this thread, but in general), that they wanted the App screen to stay, regardless of the home screen..

It's either one way, or the default way.. I dont know if you (me) set the App screen to default, if it would change with the home screen...
    Is there a way you could try and configure it differently so that the home screen and app screen remain the same? I'll really appreciate it.
    11-22-09 12:04 AM
    I'll look into that for you. Any chance you can send me a screen shot of what the BBM notification icon looks like? I dont run BBM so I can't test this myself. Any help would be appreciated so that I can try and figure it out for you.
    Cool updates, dog BTW, my BBM icon pops up whenever I get a message and I'm using OS .314 with this theme.
    11-22-09 12:31 AM
    Is there a way you could try and configure it differently so that the home screen and app screen remain the same? I'll really appreciate it.
    I could do that for you, but I wont post it via OTA.. I only have so much space and to make two versions of the same theme isn't practical..

you want it one way, other people want it another way...
    11-22-09 01:07 AM
    Cool updates, dog BTW, my BBM icon pops up whenever I get a message and I'm using OS .314 with this theme.
    thanks for the feedback BL.. I'm working with the new Theme Studio, so perhaps that has some thing to do with it... even though this theme wasn't exported to the 5.0 OS, glad to hear it's working...
    11-22-09 01:09 AM
    amazing, thank you very much for this one
    11-22-09 04:24 AM
127 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD