Thanks!! glad you like the theme...
    11-04-09 03:09 PM
    Nice! Keep these themes coming!
    11-04-09 07:39 PM
    amazing theme
    11-05-09 01:31 PM
    Raelly nice. Thank you
    11-06-09 04:44 AM
    this is simply my favorite theme, period. i have 16 themes on my bold, but this is my favorite.
    i love the hidden dock, and the expanded calender and msg feature. had a purchased the streamline theme with the expanded calender for that reason, only your is better.
    now, my only question/problem is, do you have it for the 9700? i'm just about to upgrade, but I really don't want to be stuck with the crapy stock themes.

thanx
    11-06-09 11:46 PM
    Nice theme... one of my favorites...

Some bugs I hit which I dunno if it's specific to my unit...

When I receive new e-mails... big red asterisks appear on the mailbox icon.
    When I go into the e-mail box .... read and delete the e-mails, when I came out, the red asterisk still there?

Any idea?
    11-07-09 01:22 AM
    I have been trying many themes on my Bold......So far this is my all time fav!!!!! So simple, smooth and quick.
    I love the hidden docks....I have decided that is an absolute "must" for me. I love how clean the screen looks when it is hidden. Wonderful job!!!!!!!!

Is there a place for quicklanch?

Thanks again!
    11-13-09 10:48 AM
    Hello. New here and i am trying to get this theme on my Bold 9000 from at&t. When i download this all i get is a .jad file? From what i read i need the .alx and .cod file? I really like the looks of this theme. Can anyone please help me get this onto my phone.Truly appreciated! Thanks
    11-13-09 01:09 PM
    Hello. New here and i am trying to get this theme on my Bold 9000 from at&t. When i download this all i get is a .jad file? From what i read i need the .alx and .cod file? I really like the looks of this theme. Can anyone please help me get this onto my phone.Truly appreciated! Thanks
    An OTA theme has to be downloaded using your phones browser.
    11-13-09 01:20 PM
    Ahh i see. Well i am probably the only BB user that does not use any web on the phone. Thanks for the tip and speedy reply though!
    11-13-09 02:03 PM
    this is simply my favorite theme, period. i have 16 themes on my bold, but this is my favorite.
    i love the hidden dock, and the expanded calender and msg feature. had a purchased the streamline theme with the expanded calender for that reason, only your is better.
    now, my only question/problem is, do you have it for the 9700? i'm just about to upgrade, but I really don't want to be stuck with the crapy stock themes.

thanx
    Thanks for the compliments.

I've not considered porting this theme over to the 9700.. but who knows. I may...

Nice theme... one of my favorites...

Some bugs I hit which I dunno if it's specific to my unit...

When I receive new e-mails... big red asterisks appear on the mailbox icon.
    When I go into the e-mail box .... read and delete the e-mails, when I came out, the red asterisk still there?

Any idea?

Hmmm.. not at this point. I'll see if I have the messages/emails set to be separate or combined. Other than that, I'm not sure.

I have been trying many themes on my Bold......So far this is my all time fav!!!!! So simple, smooth and quick.
    I love the hidden docks....I have decided that is an absolute "must" for me. I love how clean the screen looks when it is hidden. Wonderful job!!!!!!!!

Is there a place for quicklanch?

Thanks again!
    I may add a SPACEBAR hot key for QL....
    11-13-09 03:52 PM
    Very nice theme. Really like the icon set and wallpaper. If you could add a hot key for QL it would definately kick it up a notch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 06:22 PM
    Yeah, well I'm not having much luck with adding a QL hot-key.. so I may or may not get this resolved... if I do, i'll post a link..

If not.....
    11-14-09 03:42 PM
    Hey Rockdog! Sorry about the Loooooong delay.....life has been hectic!
    Your last update did the trick - I now have my BBM notifier icon on my Homescreen!

Great job, man. Donation coming your way for all the trouble.
    11-15-09 07:39 PM
    Great theme! But for some reason on my bold my font isn't saying the same. I have it set to casual but the font changes when I load this theme. I'm running the .282 os, coulkd that be why?
    11-16-09 12:00 PM
    Hey Rockdog! Sorry about the Loooooong delay.....life has been hectic!
    Your last update did the trick - I now have my BBM notifier icon on my Homescreen!

Great job, man. Donation coming your way for all the trouble.

Nice to hear from you.. been a while since i've seen you on the boards.. glad the tweaks worked for you.

And BTW, thanks in advance for the donation!!

Rock on!
    11-16-09 12:34 PM
    Great theme! But for some reason on my bold my font isn't saying the same. I have it set to casual but the font changes when I load this theme. I'm running the .282 os, coulkd that be why?

I'm not sure I understand your comment/question...
    11-16-09 12:35 PM
    I'm not sure I understand your comment/question...
    sorry I'm in between classes I'll post screenshots if I can't thoroughly explain. So for example I have my font set to bbcasual. However when I stat using this theme my font isn't here. So for example if I go into my text messages to read them its a different font compared to when I go to type a response to a text.
    11-16-09 01:15 PM
    sorry I'm in between classes I'll post screenshots if I can't thoroughly explain. So for example I have my font set to bbcasual. However when I stat using this theme my font isn't here. So for example if I go into my text messages to read them its a different font compared to when I go to type a response to a text.

I may have set the 'default' font in the theme to a certain font. I'll check that out tonight.
    11-16-09 01:19 PM
    I may have set the 'default' font in the theme to a certain font. I'll check that out tonight.
    Thanks for everything. Made a donation to help the cause
    11-16-09 07:58 PM
    Thank you for the donation!! I'll check on the font issue in a second as I'm finishing up another theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-09 09:21 PM
    Thanks for everything. Made a donation to help the cause
    can you send a screen shot of the problem? I still dont understand what the problem you are having is...

I have the default font set to BB_alphaSans 22.. but there is no way to "reset" the default font..
    11-16-09 09:48 PM
    here are two more screenshots so you can see what i mean. thanks once again.
    11-17-09 09:02 AM
    here are two more screenshots so you can see what i mean. thanks once again.
    in the second screen shot above, the font that is shown is the font that YOU changed, or is this the font that shows up IN the theme?

It looks like the BBCasual font that you selected. The other font (in the two other screen shots) looks like the default font for those particular appicaltions (I think BB_Sans Serif)..

what other theme of mine have you downloaded and installed that you do NOT have this problem so I can go back and compare the settings between the two themes.

btw, you may want to delete the first screen shot above from the message as it shows your personal email addy..
    Last edited by Rockdog97; 11-17-09 at 12:25 PM.
    11-17-09 12:20 PM
127 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD