The only thing I can try is to load a different phone icon set??

Are there any partiular settings that are different with other themes? Since I dont have/use BBM (dont have a data plan), it's hard for me to test this out to see what the problem could be... I know the phone icon set Im using has the BBM icon, as evidenced by your BBM screen shot, just not sure why it's NOT showing up on the home screen. I have all of the available "visible" icons selected..

can I ask what OS you're running? Anyone else using this theme have this same problem?

Thanks for the feedback.. I'll do what I can to fix this for you...

Have you downloaded any of my other themes, and if so, is this problem prevelant with those other themes? (see sig below)...just curious is this problem is associated with this one theme, or all my themes...
    Well, tried the Glaskart theme and, as you can see, same thing.

Really strange! I am running 5.0.0.190 at the moment, but the icon shows up in ALL the other themes I have.
    09-01-09 10:41 PM
    I am sorry but I have no clue as to why this does this...I know these new themes were done using plazmic 4.7.

try this:
    download one of these themes that were done in 4.6...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/gl...2/#post3084484
    Last edited by Rockdog97; 09-01-09 at 11:14 PM.
    09-01-09 11:09 PM
    Can you share the wallpaper from the home screen
    09-03-09 06:41 AM
    Can you share the wallpaper from the home screen
    here you go...
    09-07-09 08:11 PM
    I am sorry but I have no clue as to why this does this...I know these new themes were done using plazmic 4.7.

try this:
    download one of these themes that were done in 4.6...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/gl...2/#post3084484
    Ok, completely baffled now!! Been using your Glaskart 8 theme and THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING! How strange is that??? No BBM advisory icon on the Home page! I've even gone back to 4.6 (Hybrid version from Xonz) to see if it was 5.0.....so weird.
    09-10-09 07:18 PM
    I've double checked that the icon group I'm using, which is the default icon group that shows these message icons, has these specific icons- and it does, so I'm as baffled as you are. I will keep plugging away to see if I can find out what the issue is, but for now, all I can say is sorry these icons dont show up. Is the BBM icon the only one that is not showing up?
    09-11-09 09:13 AM
    I am downloading the updated version, thank you for making the font a little bigger!
    09-11-09 09:40 PM
    no worries... I also enlarged the notification icon box, so perhaps that might solve the missing icon notifications? if you use BBM, please let me know if this updated version helps.
    09-12-09 10:46 AM
    Rockdog97. I have to say thanks for making these HD themes in the format that I've been looking for. May I be bold (!) and put forward a request? Would it be possible to update the icons, etc in the Bold HDT6 theme with the icons, etc from the Bold Hidden Dock Today HDT6_v2.4.7. The reason is that I'm using the HDT6 theme: as the clock is placed on the bottom of the screen and so doesn't interfere with my wallpaper, but I do like the icons and everything else in the updated version of the theme. I'm being greedy, I know, but thought I'd ask!! Thank you, and if it's going to be a push to do, then don't worry!,
    10-13-09 02:36 PM
    Does this have a weather slot?
    10-15-09 07:47 PM
    Rockdog97. I have to say thanks for making these HD themes in the format that I've been looking for. May I be bold (!) and put forward a request? Would it be possible to update the icons, etc in the Bold HDT6 theme with the icons, etc from the Bold Hidden Dock Today HDT6_v2.4.7. The reason is that I'm using the HDT6 theme: as the clock is placed on the bottom of the screen and so doesn't interfere with my wallpaper, but I do like the icons and everything else in the updated version of the theme. I'm being greedy, I know, but thought I'd ask!! Thank you, and if it's going to be a push to do, then don't worry!,
    I'll see what I can do, but I'm always open to donations...

Does this have a weather slot?
    No, this versions does not have a weather slot. See reply above for customizations...
    10-16-09 02:17 PM
    It is quite nice. I love hidden docks too.
    Perhaps half size icons could be a good idea, like dimension-today-plus-redux
    Thank you,
    Whatsnewdoc, Paris, France
    10-16-09 04:43 PM
    I'll see what I can do, but I'm always open to donations...
    Done! Thanks so much for looking into my request!

ETA: Thanks Rockdog! It is exactly what I was looking for! (I wasn't able to send you a PM, so had to reply here!)
    Last edited by bel6; 10-18-09 at 02:02 PM.
    10-17-09 03:09 PM
    This is a very cool theme.Keep up the good quality work it will pay-off. The more free ones you do and for pay themes will have your name buzzing stay true to your style. A good theme is like art and will be a great conversation piece.
    10-19-09 11:08 AM
    very good theme, thanks for sharing
    10-19-09 11:37 AM
    Done! Thanks so much for looking into my request!

ETA: Thanks Rockdog! It is exactly what I was looking for! (I wasn't able to send you a PM, so had to reply here!)

Right on! glad it was what your were looking for and thanks for letting me know. Take care...
    10-19-09 02:51 PM
    This is a very cool theme.Keep up the good quality work it will pay-off. The more free ones you do and for pay themes will have your name buzzing stay true to your style. A good theme is like art and will be a great conversation piece.
    Thanks for the compliment and glad you like it...

very good theme, thanks for sharing
    My pleasure...
    10-19-09 02:53 PM
    Great theme, would LOVE to run it.. but I keep getting the same problem.
    I want to have a theme that displays my agenda items on the today screen. This theme should do so.. so I downloaded it. Installed it.. everything is running fine except it doesn't display my appointments on the todayscreen.

This hasn't got anything to do with your theme, because I keep running into this problem with all the themes that should display your appointments on the todayscreen. Am I missing something? A setting or something?

Please help me people.

P.S. I'm running a Dutch OS version.
    10-19-09 05:08 PM
    I'd say then it has to do with the OS you are running.. nothing I can do on my end to help out there.. sorry...

when you say "agenda" are you talking your calendar ???
    10-19-09 06:03 PM
    any love for us tour users?
    10-19-09 08:59 PM
    I have the theme Bold_HDT6_v2.4.7 installed and there is no border around the highlighted icon on the homescreen. Is that normal?

Thanks,
    10-19-09 09:59 PM
    I have the theme Bold_HDT6_v2.4.7 installed and there is no border around the highlighted icon on the homescreen. Is that normal?

Thanks,
    unfortunately, yes that is the way it came out. The focus icon, as it is called, is somewhat difficult to do (well at least for me) using a hidden dock theme.. at this time I'm not skilled enough to modify the svg file to make the highlighted icons appear as "focus" icons.. sorry..
    10-20-09 12:57 AM
    Can we have the font size of "HD Today+" but icons from HDT6?

I preferred smaller font but color icons.
    10-20-09 02:06 AM
    I'd say then it has to do with the OS you are running.. nothing I can do on my end to help out there.. sorry...

when you say "agenda" are you talking your calendar ???
    Yes indeed calender items.
    10-20-09 02:28 AM
    Hi Rockdog! I can't yet send PMs, but have a question for you. Christmas is around the corner: are you in the business of creating Xmas hidden-dock themes? I have an idea of a wallpaper already and possibly icons that you could use? Look forward to hearing from you and, of course, will happily donate! Thanks!
    11-04-09 11:20 AM
127 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD