Hello,
    This theme is now available for 9000!
    Luxurious and classy colors and textures. Customized leather icons with fine stitching. Sprinkles of gold accents throughout. The design was inspired by Louis Vuitton. You can virtually use any of your favorite luxury brand background as wallpaper and it will blend right in.

It comes with 6 icons at the bottom (like the default theme) or 8 icons at the bottom (smaller icon size). Both have sliding dock and hidden Today.
    It also has a weather app slot in the top right corner, and shortcuts for QL and SMS/MMS.

Two color choices for focus: Red & Pink

TrueLoVe - CHECK IT OUT!

TrueLoVe - CHECK IT OUT!
    Last edited by dougeefresh; 02-16-11 at 11:17 AM. Reason: incorrect info
    03-16-10 11:00 PM
    LOVE IT!... slightly transparent dock at the top instead of a solid black bar?..
    but otherwise YEEEEESSS !
    03-19-10 11:18 AM
    I will keep that in mind for the next version, thanks!

LOVE IT!... slightly transparent dock at the top instead of a solid black bar?..
    but otherwise YEEEEESSS !
    03-20-10 04:26 PM
    For those who still don't have it, all themes by BerryMobi are on sale for $2.99 (will show up in cart) until 7/6 so now is your chance

Check out BerryMobi Themes
    07-01-10 10:31 AM
    Wow this is really really nice but I would not pay for themes when they're available online for free...sorry bruh no can do
    07-12-10 04:36 PM
    Wow this is really really nice but I would not pay for themes when they're available online for free...sorry bruh no can do
    Make a good quality theme yourself and post it for free so we can all be critical of it.....
    07-12-10 05:00 PM
    Make a good quality theme yourself and post it for free so we can all be critical of it.....
    Im actually working on my own LV and Gucci theme, once finished i'll post the product up with a free download
    07-13-10 11:57 AM
    I've used free themes myself so I am all for it. I look forward to seeing it!
    07-14-10 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD