I have been trying to figure out the icon resizing all weekend, and though I don't think I am doing it like the other guys, I have atleast stumbled on atleast one way.

My question to you, are the icons too small????

This theme features the 10 icons across the top. The empty area under the icons is a today screen that will display your calender entries and new messages. You can put your message and calender icon anywhere you want, it will work from any position.

My last theme was a little busy, and didn't seem to be very poplular. I think most folks like simple and functional over alot of flash.

This will also resize your 3rd party apps, but doesn't have a focus ring around them when you hover over them, but the application name will appear at the bottom.

I am working on this.

Tell me what you think.

OTA

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Bottom Dock Today

Icons on bottom.

A little larger icons.

No carrier.

Removed the banner completely.

Today screen, though not shown, displays 10 entries as pictured above.

I removed the profile icon at the top to make more room. I never use mine anyway, I always hit "#" or go to icon on app screen.

Tweaked a few fonts.

Changed wallpaper so the icons would not be washed out. I know everybody puts their own paper on anyway.

EDIT 2/27/2009: Today screen font crowding fixed on bottom dock today theme

OTA
    Last edited by scottbg1; 02-27-09 at 03:41 PM.
    01-18-09 11:10 PM
    bout to download it, ill get back to you
    01-19-09 12:00 AM

looks good, i like it
    01-19-09 12:17 AM
    Damn, I like it better now too!!

Thanks!
    01-19-09 12:20 AM
    This is totally awesome. Well done and thanks for sharing.
    01-19-09 06:09 AM
    lol i like your calender stuff ...
    01-19-09 06:20 AM
    awesome theme!!!

If there is anyway you can make the dock on the bottom and remove the carrier logo (AT&T) and make the top banner a little less wide it would be sweet!!!

thanks for the theme!
    01-19-09 10:18 AM
    There you go kodath..............
    01-19-09 02:28 PM
    The Bottom Dock is great. I've been looking for a theme that showed as much calendar detail as possible, and this looks to be the one. You had asked in an earlier post about the icons. They are a little small for my taste, but I like the operation otherwise - a changing today screen, depending on the icon selected.

Very nice, clean work. Thanks!
    01-19-09 03:18 PM
    the only reason i dont use bottom docks is cause im forgetful and need to know whats on my calender so TY !
    01-19-09 03:59 PM
    I've got a version with bigger icons, there are 7 and not 10 due to size, and thats my preference I guess. I don't like them real close together.

I'll finish it up tonight and get it posted.

Thanks for all the compliments!!!
    01-19-09 04:07 PM
    I've got a version with bigger icons, there are 7 and not 10 due to size, and thats my preference I guess. I don't like them real close together.

I'll finish it up tonight and get it posted.

Thanks for all the compliments!!!
    I think id like that one better... im using the bottom dock one from here right now and im too blind so its hurting my eyes lol. But i love the bottom dock with calender feature so I will use it until the other comes out
    01-19-09 04:11 PM
    can u make a small icons for curve but al black everything
    01-19-09 04:44 PM
    This is great! The background also looks awesome. If you com out with another version with icons a little bigger than this one that would be great and I'm def downloading it.

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 07:05 PM
    Well done Scott. That is great.
    01-19-09 08:26 PM
    I updated the the Bottom version with the larger icons. I did away with the version with the bottom 10 micro icons all together. Just to keep this thread simple. I am liking the larger icons myself.

I am currently at work, and only have access to a dial-up connection. My FTP client kept timing out due to the slow connection. I am missong my broadband at home. This thing was timing out on 50kbs!!! I had to re-upload a couple of the .cod files because the size on the server and the actual files sizes on my pc didn't match, so I re-uploaded until they matched.

If you guys have any problems, PLEASE let me know either in this thread or private message, and I'll re-upload in the morning when I get home.

Thanks again for the compliments.

01-19-09 08:50 PM
    i love it!!!

thanks!
    01-19-09 09:01 PM
    i love this them....i hate the 5 icon thing!!! it makes me have to always go to my menu......the 10 icons look great. personally i dont care about the icon size so it doesnt bother me!!!

Love it!
    01-19-09 09:44 PM
    Dude!... That is the coolers theme on the planet! I love it!
    01-19-09 10:18 PM
    my take on your bottom dock(no pun intended)

01-20-09 10:42 PM
    my take on your bottom dock(no pun intended)

i need that wallpaper!
    01-20-09 10:43 PM

looks good, i like it
    Can you please post that WallPaper!
    01-21-09 12:09 AM
    Can you please post that WallPaper!
    i put that one in the crackberry wallpaper section. i have however not posted the coco one as of yet...
    01-21-09 12:15 AM
    love that theme with sooo much info on the screen! gonna keep that one - maybe with one of these nice background picz :-)

but there's a little issue with the font with german language: the characters with umlaut - � and � and so on are displayed with the two points just below the upper line.. hope you know what i mean. is this a setting in the theme? also we normaly don't use � for ss in switzerland..
    01-21-09 12:27 AM
    I like this theme scott keep up the good work.
    01-21-09 02:52 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD