Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone can help out with a theme? I've been browsing through themes for the bold looking for the a theme that suits what I use the bold for most. At the moment I'm working with the traditional zen theme but in the today mode. I have messages at the top, then calendar at the bottom showing my next two appointments, and the traditional 6 icons along the bottom. It's basically the standard zen but with messages and calendar.

I am wondering if anyone has or is able to make or edit a theme so rather than showing messages and calendar is shows sms and calendar? Or is there one that already exists?

Many Thanks

Mark
    Last edited by gasmark7; 03-24-09 at 02:16 PM.
    03-24-09 02:06 PM
    You have to go to the preferences in Plazmic and separate the sms/mms inbox and the email inbox (also have to do so in your phone's Messages options).

Then use the SMS/MMS today item instead of Messages.
    03-24-09 02:59 PM
    I tried with Plazmic but it wouldn't let me create Today theme's for the bold. It would only allow custom or zen, I'm not sure if it was a problem with the download but I couldn't get it to work.
    03-24-09 03:02 PM
    Use custom, then just add Today items. You don't need to create a "Today" theme to add today items.
    03-24-09 05:58 PM
    chose custom , use svg~
    03-25-09 01:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD