Hey guys
    I went from OS 5.0.092 and back down to .247 and I have noticed then whenever I upgrade or downgrade, my today theme doesn't show my calendar events. I have to reinput the birthdays and all my calendar stuff to get it show up on the main home screen.

I'm using Vista x64 HP and i'm getting so sick of redoing my calendar. I was using google sync but it seems to not be doing a great job anymore.

I have gone to options>advance options>default services and selected the cical and cmime to the email address I have always used as default. So I'm getting a little pissed off.

Does anyone have any idea's?
    04-14-09 10:40 PM
    Did you go to options>advanced opt>service books>and then look for CICAL and delete entry?
    Then activate another theme and re-activate your today theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 10:46 PM
    why would I delete the CICAL entry? i may suck it up and put outlook on my computer. Even though I hate it, but I need to keep my calendar .

I really wish I could sync Vista Calendar with my bold. Would make life very easy
    04-15-09 11:31 AM
    When I upgraded my OS I had the same problem with no calendar entries showing on my today theme. By deleting CICAL, my device went back to the default calendar and all worked fine.
    But I do use Outlook on my Vista 64 bit!
    04-15-09 11:49 AM
    gotcha, but I have 4 CICALs lol. 4 email addresses, so i dont remember which one was the original default lol
    04-15-09 12:37 PM
    .....and i have only one e-mail address and calendar.
    Good luck!
    04-15-09 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD